Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate medallion redemption still broken.

RunsWithChainsaws

I'm guessing this has already been reported, but the issue was somewhat fixed and is now broken again.  If you have more than one of a type you can manually increment to donate the max.  The max button puts the quantity to zero now, and if you only have a singular medallion, you can't donate it AT ALL.  I have one medallion worth 5000 standing for Arbiters of Hexis that I can't donate.  The UI won't even bring up the redemption screen when I click on that medallion.

Apparently there is a workaround currently for this problem.  I didn't see the post but I tried it and it works.  In spite of medallions being exempt from the extra standing cap, it appears that the system is checking before opening the redemption UI for some of the medallions or maybe just for singular ones (at least this is the explanation the workaround poster gave, paraphrased).  So, if you redeem all the medallions having the issue at the beginning of the next day when the extra standing is not at zero, you can get the UI to cooperate.

The bug is still a bug though, and I have no idea why that UI would be doing an extra standing check if that is actually the reason for the behavior.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived