Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Targeting Zoom and Atlas Prime: Blocked View

Kemenril

Originally posted in Players Helping Players, but nobody knew how to address this...reposting here. 

So I just got Atlas Prime. He's so big he blocks me from seeing what I'm shooting at when I wear armor attachments. See below. 

I will be the first to admit that I'm not an expert in tinkering with WF's visual settings, but this is the first time in years of playing that I have been able to see so little that I'm shooting at. The only difference in the shots below is that I'm Wolf shoulder plates on the left image. But even without, it feels like my Big Boi is blocking a lot of the shot. 

From what I can tell this is unaffected by field of view settings. 

Any suggestions about how to address this in settings or is this just another burden Atlas players have to bear?

gF33fIA.jpg

11 hours ago, BahamutKaiser said:

This is a problem with a lot of cosmetics, I just did some archwing with the new steel path, and the prime cosmetic puts an antenna right in there reticle...

Realistically, it's a problem with Warframe's cramped camera position. The camera is too close to the player's should and set too far down. Plenty of weapons and Warframes have this problem. I'm of the opinion that DE need to either let us reposition the camera slightly or - as someone else proposed - turn our Warframe transparent when we aim down sights.

Archived