Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Aim after quick melee?

Rein5

Question

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I've returned to playing after a few years and an issue I seem to be having is a case of sticky aiming.

Basically, immediately after executing a quick melee attack, I go to aim my weapon again and it stays that way, as if aim is toggled and not held. It's a minor issue, as I can just double tap the left trigger (I use DS4) to return to normal, but it gets annoying in combat and I was wondering if there is a setting I'm missing or if it could be Steam Control Config messing with the game's config. I have tried to recreate it with KB&M but it doesn't seem to happen with those controls.

Any thoughts on this would be a big help,

Thanks in Advance!

4 answers to this question

Yeah if you use Steam's Input Configuration Software then you might get some strange results....

In any case i dont think disabling it will fix it....maybe you can micro manage by holding the aim button longer rather than just quick tapping it....

This is something i have to do alot because quick tapping specific actions cause the game to no register certain inputs....

8 minutes ago, Rein5 said:

Thanks for the quick responses everyone!

I went back and tried other steam configs from other users and one eventually worked with a trigger tweak.

Its rare for problems to get Fixed in Warframe... so hearing this pleases me greatly. 🙂

Archived