The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Torid + Infested = 5 Fps

batterist

Hello there. 

I just crafted Torid this morning and tried it out a little. Great gun.

However, when I'm playing infested missions,something goes bad.

When they die they "bug out", getting extremely twisted, limbs stretching through the map, they stick onto walls, sprouting these hellish (gigapolygon) tentacles, causing the framerate to drop severely.

Might want to look into that.

Edit: Actually, grineer missions, same result, but not nearly as low fps. Just a "hiccup".

Edited by batterist

they stick onto walls, sprouting these hellish (gigapolygon) tentacles, causing the framerate to drop severely.

I lost it there xD sorry I just can't stop imagining a really $&*&*#(%& scene in my head.

On topic : Ya it's just a bug,Ancients used to have this bug like 2 months ago or so with pretty much all weapons,they'll fix it soon.

I lost it there xD sorry I just can't stop imagining a really $&*&*#(%& scene in my head.

On topic : Ya it's just a bug,Ancients used to have this bug like 2 months ago or so with pretty much all weapons,they'll fix it soon.

Nice nice. Seems like a sweet gun. Put a trail of poison behind you as the hordes of infested chase you. With a frostmod they just stand there looking silly while dying. I can see this working in teamplay aswell.

Edited by batterist