Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Helene Exploit/ Spawn yoink bug

pantophage

So today I loaded up some Helene, Saturn to farm some Meso relics, and I am not sure if this was just a bug or an exploit, but I am leaning towards exploit.

I had enemy radar, and all of the spawns seemed to spawn and a split second later zip over into a pile next to the elevator/defense platform as if they had been hit with a tether grenade or nidus noodle. If this was just happening and everyone was just kind of, well murdering it, I would say it was a bug, but the harrow of the squad kept repeating the exact same action the whole time, whereas the other players would periodically meander away. Harrow stood  directly on top of the cryopod, spamming 1 and possibly another ability, the scourge, and constantly stuttering/phasing off the cryopod towards the pile of enemies.  

didn't have time to start recording but I did start taking screenshots. here are just a few of them, starting with just before I picked up a mod, and ending right as the mod pop up disappeared. note the positions on the mini map and how enemies fly through solid walls and over/through other obstacles

Warframe0406.jpgWarframe0407.jpgWarframe0408.jpgWarframe0409.jpgWarframe0416.jpg

unknown.png

all in all, the 10 waves took all of five minutes, only 2-3 minutes shorter than what a coordinated squad can do, but still faster than would normally be possible.

Archived