Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat skins need fixing

Cattlefish

I've brought this up two years ago and was never addressed, and since this problem also affects the new Muculatia skin, I'm bringing it up again.

Here's the original thread :

The problem is that since kavats are smaller than wild kavats, hyekkas and venari, the model that is kept the same size is squashed onto the smaller skeleton (I think that's what's happening) creating problems in proportions and clipping, the feet are the most obvious.

Here's a screen shot to show that this happens with the new skin as well. My kavat is on the left and venari is on the right.

q3SRSoU.jpg

As you can see, despite being different sizes, their heads, legs and tails are the same size. This breaks the skin on kavats and I must be absolutly frank : paying platinum for skins that don't work properly and never get fixed is infuriating.

It's been two years since I brought this up, hopefully this will get traction and will get fixed.

Please fix the kavat skins.

The feet have been an issue on kavats since release.... that 'spltting' you're seeing happens on the normal model as well if you look closely.

Venari doesn't have the issue because it's feet aren't 'split' like on the normal kavats.

The splitting doesn't occur on the wild kavats and the hyekkas but just the skins. I'll have to take another look at the base kavay but if that's the case then it should definitely be fixed.

EDIT : The base kavat doesn't have the split feet, only the skins that change the model.

AVepjKr.png

Archived