Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medallion Bug

(PSN)someonedeeper

Hi PS4 User here, and I found some weird bug few days ago and I didnt see anyone addressing this issue yet, and its about Syndicate Medallion,

Few days ago I start farming for Medallion, Datum, and Insignia. and after 2 days farming I finally got a Maxim Medallion & Genius Datum.
Unlike any other medallion, it seems I cannot trade Maxim Medallion and Genius Datum into syndicate points,

when I select preview (L3) it says I got 1, but somehow it cannot be traded. Everything works fine and dandy on other medallions, but I presumes only Tier 3 Medals are bugged.

1 hour ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

What MR are you?  It may not let you trade those in if they will exceed your daily limit for syndicate standing.

Also, are you potentially close to a rank up?  It also might not let you exceed the rank up value.

I am indeed passed my daily syndicate limit, but the other medallions still works even though I hit my limit.
Im on the last rank of both syndicate Maxim for Hexis, Genius for Suda and trying to fill up the points.

This is a bug. I've seen this too. They copy and pasted the Cetus fish monger UI but did it "quickly" and not very efficient. Instead of fixing one UI menu testing it fully with QA then copy and paste it throughout the rest of the Syndicates and swap out the variables for each syndicate they just redid each one and so each one is different. Some you can turn in a single tier 3 syndicate item and on other groups you can't. Also they forgot to replace that UI for the Iron Wake Steel Meridian Medallion Agent as well. If they are looking for more bugs the syndicate item spawns on the new corpus tile set of bad as well: 3 different spawns are inside walls; 2 in a symmetrical room in the same spot opposite sides of the room, and one at the exit tile under a holopost tower that is also on the spawn in tile. Hopefully they can get those sorted but they are already working on the new content for tennocon the broken warframe farm. So will have to be after that, and the companion update, and the railjack update 2.5, and the archwing rework where all the powers and parts are interchangeable so its gonna be a bit.

As too Red Point and the person who did the update... Faction items don't count towards daily standing so the whole limiting items based on daily standing is flawed... works for fish not for medallions etc. they are above and beyond... ppl keep them to rocket back up with other factions. So they need to replace the daily limit with just a lvl cap based of your rank minus your current standing with the syndicate and then figure out what medallions to use plus one base lvl medallion to fill the gap [if there is one] to max you out. BUT BUT BUT it also SHOULD calculate the other allied syndicates standings as well and then warn if your overflowing(wasting) standing with them as well. Example I have 120k with Steel Meridian and I want to lvl my Red Veil from 30k to 125k to get a syndicate weapon I turn in 95k for red veil and hit 125k points but I get 47.5k for Steel Meridian and the cap is 130k. So I lose 37.5k standing with Steel Meridian. There needs to be a warning there as well. Not impossible to code just gonna take a few min to sus it out.

On 2020-07-23 at 1:59 AM, (PS4)DiligentDiamond said:

This is a bug. I've seen this too. They copy and pasted the Cetus fish monger UI but did it "quickly" and not very efficient. Instead of fixing one UI menu testing it fully with QA then copy and paste it throughout the rest of the Syndicates and swap out the variables for each syndicate they just redid each one and so each one is different. Some you can turn in a single tier 3 syndicate item and on other groups you can't. Also they forgot to replace that UI for the Iron Wake Steel Meridian Medallion Agent as well. If they are looking for more bugs the syndicate item spawns on the new corpus tile set of bad as well: 3 different spawns are inside walls; 2 in a symmetrical room in the same spot opposite sides of the room, and one at the exit tile under a holopost tower that is also on the spawn in tile. Hopefully they can get those sorted but they are already working on the new content for tennocon the broken warframe farm. So will have to be after that, and the companion update, and the railjack update 2.5, and the archwing rework where all the powers and parts are interchangeable so its gonna be a bit.

As too Red Point and the person who did the update... Faction items don't count towards daily standing so the whole limiting items based on daily standing is flawed... works for fish not for medallions etc. they are above and beyond... ppl keep them to rocket back up with other factions. So they need to replace the daily limit with just a lvl cap based of your rank minus your current standing with the syndicate and then figure out what medallions to use plus one base lvl medallion to fill the gap [if there is one] to max you out. BUT BUT BUT it also SHOULD calculate the other allied syndicates standings as well and then warn if your overflowing(wasting) standing with them as well. Example I have 120k with Steel Meridian and I want to lvl my Red Veil from 30k to 125k to get a syndicate weapon I turn in 95k for red veil and hit 125k points but I get 47.5k for Steel Meridian and the cap is 130k. So I lose 37.5k standing with Steel Meridian. There needs to be a warning there as well. Not impossible to code just gonna take a few min to sus it out.

Well said sir this is a really good idea and considerate answer knowing that DE is super busy right, I guess they noticed this bug cuz seems like some had it and its deep in of the game basic feature. lets wait and see

Archived