Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls bring back the old quests

Xxymm

im sure the nightwolf thing sounded like a great idea at the time but pls for the love of God bring back our quests there has been 0 interest in playing and i miss my frames. Log in see nothing to do log back out been like that senice you took the quests away what 1 almost 2 years now. Tried to log in and start farming for my favorite frame for his prime variant. Got side tracked buy a reactor quest. Started the quest for the reactor and played with the water guns but after 3 identical missions logged out im done. pls pls pls bring back the interest bring back our quests. P.s. I miss the raids too.

35 minutes ago, Xxymm said:

nightwolf

Wolf of Saturn 6? If so that wasn't exactly a quest, but a Nightwave story. Not sure if players can replay the cutscenes if they didn't complete them, but if not they should.

36 minutes ago, Xxymm said:

and i miss my frames.

Not sure about this... Did you delete story frames? If so Simaris has your back.

37 minutes ago, Xxymm said:

you took the quests away what 1 almost 2 years now

I'm going to guess here, but Nightwave or operations/tactical alerts? Many things are added/removed over time. But never heard of a quest being removed. Most of them were made replayable, in fact.

Archived