The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take Forma Out Of Alerts.

Mak_Gohae

Can't make everyone happy huh?

Just because you have more than enough forma to use doesn't make you entitled to ask for a "removal" of it out of alerts. Why don't you forma all your weapons and frames just for a kick and see if you have enough to use or not? What you are asking for is the same as those who whined about having so much credits before U10. What happened after that huh? Care to elaborate it?

You are kidding right? Have you seen how many mastery 2-4 leeches sneek their way into void missions these days? LOL

Yep carried them on a T3 def lol.

rLZJExH.jpg

4K8WMY0.jpg

But realistically they cannot get forma reliably still and do require people to carry them.

FYI I was using frost so no nova/rhino "press 4 for Ez clear" mode here.

In fact there were 2 Rhinos and only ONE Rhino had stomp and roar but that is me digressing.

So yeah they still need forma alerts.

Edited by fatpig84

Guest DeadGoanna

They should change the reward from Forma BP to a complete Forma.

Because you can't build more than one at a same time >_<

I agree with you on that point. Would be better ^^

The one time DE SHOULD be locking a thread and they're not doing it? Come on now.

Y'know, if Forma wasn't needed for bloody EVERYTHING nowadays i wouldn't care about them at all. I don't believe in polarising my gear, I LIKE using different weapons with different mechanics (more weapons with unique mechanics please, DE. We don't need any more generic guns/swords that just dominate in stats alone i.e. Soma/Galatine), and personally I consider polarising as a huge amount of powercreep anyway, and hope the game's difficulty is never balanced upon requiring polarising.

However, considering the HUGE amounts of Forma needed for Dojo building (25 Formas for ONE room? REALLY?), and the slowly climbing forma costs of lab weapons (all future lab weapon will probably take at least 2 formas if the new Infested lab gear was anything to go by), we need as much as we can get! Not everyone wants to grind T3 all day every day as the only means to get forma, additional sources are always player-friendly, and Forma alerts are already rare enough as it is for them to be a reliable source.

Seriously Mak, as if attempting to derail ever single criticism thread wasn't bad enough, now you're going to make TOPICS? Even DE took the time to reject your opinion, and god knows how often they actually reply to threads about the subject matter instead of just a lock threat.

The one time DE SHOULD be locking a thread and they're not doing it? Come on now.

Y'know, if Forma wasn't needed for bloody EVERYTHING nowadays i wouldn't care about them at all. I don't believe in polarising my gear, I LIKE using different weapons with different mechanics (more weapons with unique mechanics please, DE. We don't need any more generic guns/swords that just dominate in stats alone i.e. Soma/Galatine), and personally I consider polarising as a huge amount of powercreep anyway, and hope the game's difficulty is never balanced upon requiring polarising.

However, considering the HUGE amounts of Forma needed for Dojo building (25 Formas for ONE room? REALLY?), and the slowly climbing forma costs of lab weapons (all future lab weapon will probably take at least 2 formas if the new Infested lab gear was anything to go by), we need as much as we can get! Not everyone wants to grind T3 all day every day as the only means to get forma, additional sources are always player-friendly, and Forma alerts are already rare enough as it is for them to be a reliable source.

Seriously Mak, as if attempting to derail ever single criticism thread wasn't bad enough, now you're going to make TOPICS? Even DE took the time to reject your opinion, and god knows how often they actually reply to threads about the subject matter instead of just a lock threat.

LOL! Not only do i post ...... i make TOPICS!!!!!

BTW, 25 Forma for a room means you are in a big clan which should be playing together and all contributing to the build.

And T3 is not the only means to get Forma, that's just the spot where you have a better chance.

Let's stop with the misinformation here, if you dudes are worried about the new players, as you claim, state proper info.

I ask you to find the proof with you.

That makes your previous statement invalid. As it implies that you don't have proofs to back up said statement.

Besides, pre-obfuscation of drop tables it was 36% on all t3, and something like 1% on T2. Yo let's run 100 T2s to get a Forma BP. Totally reasonable.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

That makes your previous statement invalid. As it implies that you don't have proofs to back up said statement.

Finding further proof doesnt mean that proof didnt exist before.

Besides, pre-obfuscation of drop tables it was 36% on all t3, and something like 1% on T2. Yo let's run 100 T2s to get a Forma BP. Totally reasonable.

T1 is 1 % T2 is 11%

Here's the thing.... i wasnt farming for Forma and i got enough to do all the crap that i did and that's the point. 

While playing in a normal way you will end up getting a good amount.

You guys that farm for stuff play a different way, you guys sit on a mission and do it again and again until your mind explodes which is why you are always angry.

I was actually farming for Mag Prime and since i cant host games cause i got a crappy comp, after i finished my Survival keys i went on pugging. And if no one was hosting a Survival mission i just went into any void mission to see what was dropping. Before getting the last Mag Prime part i built the Dakka, Braton, Paris, and i got all that Forma. Normal play got me so much forma that if you are actually farming for it you much be deep in it.

A "new player" ( the excuse you are using ) is going to be playing more like me than you farmers and playing normally will have them getting enough forma for his needs. 

Finding further proof doesnt mean that proof didnt exist before.

True. My point was that in that statement you did not provide any.

A "new player" ( the excuse you are using ) is going to be playing more like me than you farmers and playing normally will have them getting enough forma for his needs. 

To me, "new player" sounds like a guy that does not really have the resources to survive in a T3, and is not really yet into Void key farming madness.

That said, I'm in the game because I like to kill stuff. it does never get old.

To me, "new player" sounds like a guy that does not really have the resources to survive in a T3, and is not really yet into Void key farming madness.

That said, I'm in the game because I like to kill stuff. it does never get old.

I dont really know what's the definition the folks using here of "new player" is.

Cause my idea does not include a person who is going to use forma. None of the uses for forma i would consider in the "new player" range of things to do.

I dont really know what's the definition the folks using here of "new player" is.

Cause my idea does not include a person who is going to use forma. None of the uses for forma i would consider in the "new player" range of things to do.

Then ask for clarifications. There are a lot of people between "first hour" and "farming T3" stages. Most will find a Forma useful.

As the comments on this thread also testify.

Stockpiling Formas is also useful for the upcoming trading system, so none really has enough formas, only THINKS to have enough.