Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter Capture

wirecard

Hi @all, Dear [DE],

in the Jupiter Capture Mission, the Capture Target gets invulnerable after lifting in the air, and then veeery slowly flying through the whole room. This process takes up to 1min+, depending on the room. Since you can do nothing in that time, it is very frustrating and just time-wasting.

I remember that it was possible to deal damage to the Target in the past. This needs to come back.

Jupiter sabotage and capture are both artificially made longer by tagging on objectives or invulnerabilities. That's really the bottom line. Other missions take longer, so to make them equally rewarding they chose to try and make them on the frustratingly lower end in terms of speed rather than do something about the other mission types to make skill pay off. Corpus ship spy is the same, now. Much larger vaults and some ways remain blocked on the way out instead of unlocking before, just so you waste more time instead of being able to speed run. Granted, these missions are still relatively fast, but I noticed. I haven't forgotten.

Archived