Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Dojo Decorations (still not fixed)

seedrow

• 2 weeks later...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

You have 59 post (when i'm writing this) and i think almost 58 are "Still not fixed. Bumping for visibility".

Otherwise... i suggest you to write to support. Here in the forum no one could help you and i don't know is some DE look really at forum or maybe just look to theyr tread or other. 

I suggest to take screenshot and send a ticket support.

---

Another idea... since is a really strange bug, is possible is a problem of your "client" that have missed some texture or something? Have you tried to do the "verify cache", unistall and reinstall the game, control if your graphic card is update or something that oculd fix the client? (if is a client error)?

Try invite someone to yuor dojo and ask if it also see bugged or is just your problem.

Can't help more, sry

I already wrote and sent screenshots to support and this was their reply:

"Hello seedrow,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket nor are we able to fix this particular kinds of issues. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

Warframe PC Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers responsible for fixing specific issues.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us."

As for "verify cache" and reinstalling the game, I've already done that and nothing changed. The main issue is that the missing decorations can't even be highlighted to reposition them. If that were possible, I would have just moved things until they were visible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived