Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Dojo Decorations (still not fixed)

seedrow

Reposting as it has not yet been fixed. Would appreciate any feedback regarding this.

My original post can be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1181834-broken-dojo-decorations/

The recent update has broken a bunch of dojo decorations. The entire wall in this screenshot has disappeared. As you can see, the trophies also appear to be out of bounds. I also have a bunch of decorations in that out of bounds area that I can no longer retrieve because it doesn't show up.Warframe2005.jpg

Warframe2011.jpg

If I move the camera close to the edge, I can see the trophy and curved seats fully. The second planter is also visible in this screenshot.

Warframe2009.jpg

Here is another shot showing out of bounds decorations.Warframe2010.jpg

In hindsight, I regret not taking a screenshot of this area. The best picture I have is this, and the wall is in the far back. The missing assets are the ones below the five circles in the back.Penthouse.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope you can get this fixed I would hate for this to happen in my dojo. I just had some questions just in case this happens to me. Is the object still there and moveable? Just not visible?

I know it's not ideal or possible with some decorations due to clipping. but there's no way to replace the wall I take it? Does trying to move it with constrained movement show the decoration? Does it even let you select it or move it?

On 2020-10-02 at 7:22 AM, NecroPed said:

I hope you can get this fixed I would hate for this to happen in my dojo. I just had some questions just in case this happens to me. Is the object still there and moveable? Just not visible?

I know it's not ideal or possible with some decorations due to clipping. but there's no way to replace the wall I take it? Does trying to move it with constrained movement show the decoration? Does it even let you select it or move it?

Thank you.

My main issue is that I'm unable to select them. If I could at least select them, I would be able to reposition them so that they are visible again. They aren't even highlighted when I position the cursor over them.

The other issue is that they are still occupying capacity. Based on that, I know they're still in the room but I'm unable to do anything about it in the current state.

7 hours ago, seedrow said:

Thank you.

My main issue is that I'm unable to select them. If I could at least select them, I would be able to reposition them so that they are visible again. They aren't even highlighted when I position the cursor over them.

The other issue is that they are still occupying capacity. Based on that, I know they're still in the room but I'm unable to do anything about it in the current state.

Thanks for the response. I have had issues previously with not being able to select an object due to clipping and couldn't select it again until moving the clipped object first. I'm not sure if it's impacting your issue as the wall isn't visible at all. But, I've had consistent issues with transporters and need to place transporters last or it prevents all other objects from being placed near it sometimes having to move transporters away to continue working on projects.

There are apparently some dojo tweaks coming as mentioned in a tweet recently although I haven't seen any other mentioning of it, there are some posts floating around for dojo QOL tweaks perhaps link this post to that as a comment as it may be getting more attention. 

On 2020-10-07 at 4:06 AM, NecroPed said:

Thanks for the response. I have had issues previously with not being able to select an object due to clipping and couldn't select it again until moving the clipped object first. I'm not sure if it's impacting your issue as the wall isn't visible at all. But, I've had consistent issues with transporters and need to place transporters last or it prevents all other objects from being placed near it sometimes having to move transporters away to continue working on projects.

There are apparently some dojo tweaks coming as mentioned in a tweet recently although I haven't seen any other mentioning of it, there are some posts floating around for dojo QOL tweaks perhaps link this post to that as a comment as it may be getting more attention. 

In my case, I usually leave the transporter floating while the construction isn't finished. I have yet to encounter a problem by doing that. When everything is complete, that's the only time I set it down. As for the clipping issue, I don't think that's the case for me. I could move some of the half-visible items but they still don't do anything for the completely invisible ones.

Thanks for the heads up on the QOL tweaks. I'll be sure to link this thread there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived