Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time Episode 3!

[DE]Megan

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 18, 2013 - dev bashing
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 18, 2013 - dev bashing

You said that the pictures will be chosen randomly and now you say it's a top 5 winners. Can you not post anything please? Please. I still remember my post saying Megan is a no-go. I only got like 30 ups for that comment. Of course it got deleted.

Edited by Lyphian

You said that the pictures will be chosen randomly and now you say it's a top 5 winners. Can you not post anything please? Please. I still remember my post saying Megan is a no-go. I only got like 30 ups for that comment. Of course it got deleted.

It is the top 5 winners - in a random draw.  She already apologized for not making it clear enough, relax.  She also learned from it, and was very specific that this contests winners will be chosen by her.

Otherwise decent show guys - there were bugs, yes; I like that you guys took on a community-initiated challenge; the art was great, again; good contest wrap-up, even if it was unconventional winners; even better contest announcement.

Thoughts for future - there is other art besides picture form, perhaps some shoutouts through thread links to some of the great stuff people are putting together in with Fan Fiction and Lore.  Not saying read through it live (or if you want, pick an excerpt), and I know DEMegan has already insinuated that she has an eye on it.  Also, I know you guys aren't using "programmer" accounts - but it still would have been perfect to feature a Ballistica so that players could see it in action.  That would have tied in nicely with your new contest.

Looking forward to next show.

Only have about half the show (about 30 mins) saved on twitch, unfortunatly (I cant catch it live as time differences).  So dont have all the info only the gameplay part without its ending.

Also a point of note is the saved videos dont really need 5+ minutes of 'dead air' at the begining either (not sure if you can crop most of that off in twitch itself).

Hopefully you will get it up on youtube in full and its not lost to the data gods.

Thanks for the stream.

This. Video ends about 10 minutes into the T3 survival mission.

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 18, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 18, 2013 - cleanup