Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank jump

Hi im jononiayakazuki8 i have request how do  mastery rank 10 level jump  after completing the second dream quest sounds that way newer and even old player whe start a new account would'nt have to worh so much  get there  sampley because old players might've lost there other account start it a new one would'nt have the patients to rework they way up for some players it would seem like too much after all the acumplushment they made from there old accounts i experienced it just rescantly im at mastery rank  5 and i cant seem to go farther at         

1 minute ago, (PS4)jononiayakazukix said:

Hi im jononiayakazuki8 i have request how do  mastery rank 10 level jump  after completing the second dream quest sounds that way newer and even old player whe start a new account would'nt have to worh so much  get there  sampley because old players might've lost there other account start it a new one would'nt have the patients to rework they way up for some players it would seem like too much after all the acumplushment they made from there old accounts i experienced it just rescantly im at mastery rank  5 and i cant seem to go farther at  this points for the new player  also would help that way they would'nt have to try work to hard   

Archived