Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitus Essence Picked Up from Drones Should be Saved Like Mission Rewards.

WarriorSoundwave

27 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

I just thought that would've been the case but I guess not. Vitus from rotation rewards is saved but not the Vitus from drones. Seems like a silly inconsistency.

Oh and sorry if this is in the wrong feedback forum. Wasn't sure where to put this.

Can you elaborate further? Its not making sense fully right now.

From what i can tell you're comparing an Arbitration Completion Vitus Essence reward to the Vitus Essence you pick up from the flying bots, is that right?

And why didnt the Vitus Essence from the bots save? Did you die and then Abandon the Mission?

23 hours ago, (PS4)MYKK678 said:

Can you elaborate further? Its not making sense fully right now.

From what i can tell you're comparing an Arbitration Completion Vitus Essence reward to the Vitus Essence you pick up from the flying bots, is that right?

And why didnt the Vitus Essence from the bots save? Did you die and then Abandon the Mission?

Yeah I'm comparing the Vitus drops. When you die in an Arbitration, and you're alone, you fail. Mission rewards are svaed but any resources you picked up in the mission get lost. That includes the Vitus that drops from Drones apparently. That doesn't count as a mission reward and it doesn't get saved. I just thought it would since there is no reason for the same resource (Vitus) to be considered different and get lost like that.

3 hours ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Yeah I'm comparing the Vitus drops. When you die in an Arbitration, and you're alone, you fail. Mission rewards are svaed but any resources you picked up in the mission get lost. That includes the Vitus that drops from Drones apparently. That doesn't count as a mission reward and it doesn't get saved. I just thought it would since there is no reason for the same resource (Vitus) to be considered different and get lost like that.

I getcha now. But no, this isn't something that will change, as its a system implemented in even your very First mission.

Anything that's dropped by enemies in any mission (Mods, Resources, Blueprints) you lose if you fail any mission, of any difficulty. As far as i remember (not here Day 1) its always been that way. That Risk/Reward system isn't new and not solely in Arbitration. Not suggesting you were saying it was btw, just clarifying. So you losing the Dropped Vitus Essence is just part of the Risk in that Risk/Reward system. Thats all.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MYKK678 said:

I getcha now. But no, this isn't something that will change, as its a system implemented in even your very First mission.

Anything that's dropped by enemies in any mission (Mods, Resources, Blueprints) you lose if you fail any mission, of any difficulty. As far as i remember (not here Day 1) its always been that way. That Risk/Reward system isn't new and not solely in Arbitration. Not suggesting you were saying it was btw, just clarifying. So you losing the Dropped Vitus Essence is just part of the Risk in that Risk/Reward system. Thats all.

You seem to misunderstand. I'm not asking for everything to be saved. Just the Vitus Essence. There is no reason for Vitus dropped by Drones to be treated differently than Vitus dropped as a mission reward.

35 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

You seem to misunderstand. I'm not asking for everything to be saved. Just the Vitus Essence. There is no reason for Vitus dropped by Drones to be treated differently than Vitus dropped as a mission reward.

Unfortunately i do understand, but it still wouldn't happen.

The Vitus Essence dropped from drones is, in its name, a drop. It is inherently different than a mission reward and therefore follows a different set of rules.

What you're suggesting is that we're somehow Entitled to the dropped Vitus Essence even if we fail the mission. We're not. The dropped Vitus essence is part of the Risk/Reward system, along with any other pickups. If you Complete Arbitration Objectives you ARE entitled to the mission reward Vitus Essence, that just makes sense. That's NOT the Risk/Reward system.

You're essentially asking for us to be rewarded for failure. The games easy enough without adding something that actually discourages growth/learning. We've already got a Library of Games with "handouts" out there. Instead i'd suggest examining why the mission failed and build on that. Wrong frame or weps. Attempting to solo a difficult-to-solo mode. Wrong strategy. Theres an answer there somewhere, asking for free stuff isn't it however.

Archived