Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistica Charge Shots

Bauchelain

And what if it is there not as a bug, but as a kind of "balance" delay to encourage the use of regular shots so that the weapon isn't just another charge only weapon? 

But I can't really comment because I don't have it, don't have the credits for it and don't enjoy the game enough at the moment to grind them.

And what if it is there not as a bug, but as a kind of "balance" delay to encourage the use of regular shots so that the weapon isn't just another charge only weapon? 

But I can't really comment because I don't have it, don't have the credits for it and don't enjoy the game enough at the moment to grind them.

40,000 credits is like what...? 2 void missions? 3 alerts? 6-8 regular missions?

"I don;t enjoy the game enough at the moment"... sooo why are you here?

40,000 credits is like what...? 2 void missions? 3 alerts? 6-8 regular missions?

because that was a necessary thing to say. 

the burst fire mode has the same damage as a charge shot, so in theory, the DPS is the same. one is just more efficient and aimed, the other more panic mode get this dead now. 

so if it is intended, i don't like it. it's annoying and unintuitive.

q.q

because that was a necessary thing to say. 

the burst fire mode has the same damage as a charge shot, so in theory, the DPS is the same. one is just more efficient and aimed, the other more panic mode get this dead now. 

so if it is intended, i don't like it. it's annoying and unintuitive.

q.q

no they dont http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ballistica regular is 25 damage, charged is 100

Let me explain what I meant. I enjoy playing the game, admittedly I can't sit here and play it for 4 hours straight like I did at the start, but I still enjoy it.

What I do not enjoy are Void missions, I have burnt out on them through being terribly unlucky with RNG, so I don't enjoy farming them for credits. Alerts are...well I am usually to lazy to do them as they are generally for the opposite faction than I am in the mood to fight.

On top of those two points I am still trying to level up mods that benefit a number of my weapons and that is, in my view, a better use of my credits than buying and building one weapon.

Came to forum to post about this, it makes the charge mechanic really unintuitive, the moment you release the shot you have to wait the recoil to start charging again, we dont know if its intended or not, but it would be better if you can shoot like bows, release the arrow and start charging. That little time you have to wait is really annoying. Besides that, i love it.