Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Systems Farm Help

(NSW)Sim11

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Sim11 said:

Hey Guys, I really need help with the Harrow Systems Farm as it has taken a year to get the Systems. I have run with a full squad with healers. Still nothing. help me 80s GIF

Took ages for some of my clan too, but we found running a trinity helped as the blessing ultimate can heal the guys right up as long as they are within approx 50 metres of you, as the ability goes off affinity range not power range. You can therefore just mod out for survivabilty and power efficiency. I wish you the best of luck!

7 minutes ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Took ages for some of my clan too, but we found running a trinity helped as the blessing ultimate can heal the guys right up as long as they are within approx 50 metres of you, as the ability goes off affinity range not power range. You can therefore just mod out for survivabilty and power efficiency. I wish you the best of luck!

Yeah I don't have Trinity but I will just ask some of my friends if they are willing to run Trinity! Thanks Man! 

Me and my teammate were Oberon Prime and Wisp. Wisp could use her reservoirs to make the target move faster, heal themselves (at least, I think they were healing) and stun nearby enemies, so they wouldn't touch anyone. And we got Harrow systems after 24 squads rescued. 

Archived