Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas rubble armor needs fixing.

(PSN)Berserker_Crow

(TL;DR at bottom)

Atlas is by far my one of my top 3 favorite Warframes of all time! This guy is the definition of a unstoppable Stone Juggernaut!

But two things are bugging me about him. Both issues are about his Rubble armor.

1. Most annoying issue: His rubble armor and Host Migration do not mix very well. Sometimes when i am doing High level survival, Kuva farming or going for Arbys. Some people im in a squad that are host end up either losing connection, or rage quitting (Overall either reason does not bother me.) But when i have full rubble armor stacked on my Atlas, then host migration ends up stalling the game. Then when i respawn back All Rubble Armor that ive stacked is gone and so is my energy! Luckily Atlas is a Juggernaut and and can still tank punishment and return it without flinching, but it gets super annoying when i have to get all my rubble back again even though i was on a roll keeping a steady amount of rubble just to lose it all due to host migration. There NEEDS to be a fix. I don't know if this is a bug? Or DE did this with intentions of balancing Atlas with his Rework. If anyone knows if DE addressed this in a DevStream or a tweet please let me know.

2. Please give Atlas Prime some Primed rubble armor!!! I know it took DE a while to give Rhino Prime Golden Iron Skin, and i dont mind waiting for the same with Atlas Prime (I totally understand DE is very very busy and hard working and other hotfixes and updates are a higher priority than updating Atlas Prime Rubble armor) but i hope someday DE gives Atlas Primes Rubble a prime look upgrade. I cant be the only one who feels like this. His Bulwark has Golden ore veins around it, why not do the same with his Rubble. I think it would look amazing!

*Golden Prime Juggernaut Approaches* 😎

TL;DR: Atlas needs to keep rubble armor after host migration. His prime needs primed looking rubble armor upgrade.

Why stop at gold? Seriously? The rocks really ruin his appearance and all his fashion because they are stuck brown no matter what. It's like your nice fashion being covered in dirt, and you can't even customize the dirt.

LET ME ADJUST RUBBLE ARMOR COLOR, BULWARK COLOR AND RUMBLER COLOR USING MY ENERGY OR EMISSIVE SETTINGS. That way, it can be snowy white like mountain tops if I want my Atlas to be a Ice-Rock titan, moss-green like rocks by the rivers in forests if I want Atlas to be a forest rock monster, blue or red like the precious stones that are sold for jewelry if I want a more mystical and posh appearance, and finally, yes, GOLD for those obsessed over ze Prime Aesthetic. 

2 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

Why stop at gold? Seriously? The rocks really ruin his appearance and all his fashion because they are stuck brown no matter what. It's like your nice fashion being covered in dirt, and you can't even customize the dirt.

LET ME ADJUST RUBBLE ARMOR COLOR, BULWARK COLOR AND RUMBLER COLOR USING MY ENERGY OR EMISSIVE SETTINGS. That way, it can be snowy white like mountain tops if I want my Atlas to be a Ice-Rock titan, moss-green like rocks by the rivers in forests if I want Atlas to be a forest rock monster, blue or red like the precious stones that are sold for jewelry if I want a more mystical and posh appearance, and finally, yes, GOLD for those obsessed over ze Prime Aesthetic. 

YES! AGREED 100%!

The Prime visual upgrade to his prime is just the beginning! Allow us to customize the rubble too. Allow us to choose different cosmetics like you said, mossy/icy snow/crystal/prime details or even an option to allow rubble look to be disabled for those who dont like the look of his rubble. (It can work the same way as toggling prime details on your warframe. But please DE make his Rubble armor and his Rumbled Augment armor has Symmetrically layered rocks on his body at least! I like his rubble but sometimes it looks like hes growing baracles on his legs LOL!

But still, rubble customization has so MUCH potential here!

As much as we all agree that customizing Rubble armor would be something we would love DE to do for us Atlas Mains; I think we should tell them to fix the Rubble armor host migration bug first. That should be fixed first and foremost honestly. Im just tired and annoyed of respawning after migrating back in game with all my 1200 rubble and energy totally GONE!!!

What strange is that Atlas is the only one who respawns with no energy (even with Preparations mod installed) and rest of my squad respawning with their energy untouched.

Its irritating and absolutely no sense to me!

4 hours ago, (PS4)Crow_Massacre said:

(TL;DR at bottom)

Atlas is by far my one of my top 3 favorite Warframes of all time! This guy is the definition of a unstoppable Stone Juggernaut!

But two things are bugging me about him. Both issues are about his Rubble armor.

1. Most annoying issue: His rubble armor and Host Migration do not mix very well. Sometimes when i am doing High level survival, Kuva farming or going for Arbys. Some people im in a squad that are host end up either losing connection, or rage quitting (Overall either reason does not bother me.) But when i have full rubble armor stacked on my Atlas, then host migration ends up stalling the game. Then when i respawn back All Rubble Armor that ive stacked is gone and so is my energy! Luckily Atlas is a Juggernaut and and can still tank punishment and return it without flinching, but it gets super annoying when i have to get all my rubble back again even though i was on a roll keeping a steady amount of rubble just to lose it all due to host migration. There NEEDS to be a fix. I don't know if this is a bug? Or DE did this with intentions of balancing Atlas with his Rework. If anyone knows if DE addressed this in a DevStream or a tweet please let me know.

2. Please give Atlas Prime some Primed rubble armor!!! I know it took DE a while to give Rhino Prime Golden Iron Skin, and i dont mind waiting for the same with Atlas Prime (I totally understand DE is very very busy and hard working and other hotfixes and updates are a higher priority than updating Atlas Prime Rubble armor) but i hope someday DE gives Atlas Primes Rubble a prime look upgrade. I cant be the only one who feels like this. His Bulwark has Golden ore veins around it, why not do the same with his Rubble. I think it would look amazing!

*Golden Prime Juggernaut Approaches* 😎

TL;DR: Atlas needs to keep rubble armor after host migration. His prime needs primed looking rubble armor upgrade.

I also want to say, DE should slightly increase Atlas Prime's rubble armor Cap by additional 30-50%

Or

Gain rubble armor faster at an increased rate while keeping his total cap normal. It will encourage players to utilize his Juggernaut-like kit more aggressively. Doing this can make playing him feel far more rewarding and a hecking whole lot of fun!

His rework Perfectly captures his Titan theme very well. Just need to make his rubble i bit more rewarding to stack.

I was just thinking about opening a topic with that subject. My God, Atlas gets too ugly with those boulders stuck at random to his legs. One leg is quite thick and the other leg is thin.
DE should really redesign these stones on the Atlas body, both its normal version and its Prime version. The stones should be symmetrical on each side. It should have a more beautiful and well-crafted format.
I like playing with Atlas, but I'm sad when I see a Warframe as cool and fun as it is with a rough and ugly look when using its most useful skill.

1 hour ago, imagemturbo said:

I was just thinking about opening a topic with that subject. My God, Atlas gets too ugly with those boulders stuck at random to his legs. One leg is quite thick and the other leg is thin.
DE should really redesign these stones on the Atlas body, both its normal version and its Prime version. The stones should be symmetrical on each side. It should have a more beautiful and well-crafted format.
I like playing with Atlas, but I'm sad when I see a Warframe as cool and fun as it is with a rough and ugly look when using its most useful skill.

I feel the same way.

I also think DE should give an Option for Atlas mains to customize his rubble armor. Maybe give players the ability to turn off the Rubble armor visuals altogether (without hindering his passive, this would be for people who just the way Atlas looks without his rubble even though they want to keep his Passive armor ability.)

This may be asking for alot; but it would be cool to customize his Rubble armor color and textures to match the players color scheme and color of choice, while making his rubble Symetrical and also giving the rubble a prime visual upgrade

Archived