Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Help: The Ignis

TheOnlyWarBear

Question

8 answers to this question

Oh yea, totally. Ignis is kinda bad on armor (piercing hit fixes that!), but it's a legendary cc weapon and probably the best anti-infested weapon to date. If you swing it in lower levels like apollodorus, you kill a crowd of 6 guys with 2 ammo. It was the fastest weapon to level for me because of its insane mass-killing power.

Just don't expect to mow ancients until you get some good base damage and armor piercing damage on it. 

Edited by Trainer772

Yeah, you might be doing ~1/3 the AI DPS of the Flux Rifle, but you're hitting like 10 guys at once. Dont think I've ever really had to single target, I tend to take out singles with melee.

Don't even need to aim. Just spray in the general direction and everything gets hit. It doesn't matter that the fire obscures your view, you just keep holding LMB until everything is destroyed and the crosshair goes back from red to grey.

Awesome gun. Something I would forma 6 times if I had that many forma.

ooh, fun tip

If you use a click macro it will do the same damage, but split every 'tick' into multiple damage ticks of smaller numbers.

etc. So instead of seeing a 40 pop up, you can get 10 4's to pop up. Gets kinda crazy, very amusing.