Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka And Supra Dynamic Changes-No Pics Sorriez :(

SniffYoBunnies

I feel like the energy weapons Lanka and Supra should be more worth the materials that they cost,and they should also have special properties,like most of the energy weapons.

SUPRA:

-This thing should be the GOD-TIER of the Machineguns.Why?because it requires 7 Fieldron to build+a Forma.It is mastery rank 7,so I think it should outclass even the Soma...*gasp*

-It will have no "bullet" spread.

-Make it have three laser beams that are fired together,each dealing 10 damage,and connect into a single beam.This beam has a puncture of 2.5m and ignores armor,but eats ammunition a bit faster.If you wish for a more accurate shooting experience,simply tap the mouse button rapidly,to shoot 3 lasers full of laser-ish death at your enemies.

-It should have a mag capacity of 120 and a crit chance of 20% when tap-fired.The beam fire wouldn´t have a crit chance.

-It´s reload system would work like this:When you choose to reload,the magazine will start to glow your energy color,slowly replenishing your magazine by drawing from your ammo,allowing you too still shoot if in a tight spot.The speed of the ammo recharge can be altered with the "Fast Hands" mod.

LANKA

-This is a pretty complicated feature I want it to have,because it includes a model change...a pretty large one.

-Bassicaly give two barrels right underneath eachother that work as follows:

1.Player shoots weapon without charging:The beams are sent flying a their enemy for a distance of 75 meters,if they go any further,they will connect into ONE beam that does double damage.

See what I´m getting at here?It´s supposed to have kind of something like a Lens reflection effect.

2.The player chooses to charge the beams:The more he charges them,the larger the distance where the beams will meet:If he only barely charges it,the beams should meet only a few meters from hsi face,thou if fully charged they will meet at about 150 meters of their distnace.

3.The player OVERCHARGES the beam:This is a new mechanic that could be implented not only for the Lanka:bassicly,if the player wait a second after having the Lanka at 100% charge,the charge indicator will glow yellow,as will the Lanka´s barrels.When released,the beams connect instantly,providing a 100% crit shot and having a puncture of 5 METERS!

There ya go.Share your CONSTRUCTIVE critisicm please.Thank you for taking time to read this post...<3

Edited by SniffYoBunnies

The weapons are fine how they are now because they still deal more damage per shot that their bullet-equivalents.

Clan tech weapons are supposed to be fun, competitive, unique weapons. They are not "God Tier" nor should they ever be. Doing so would belittle all other guns making them pointless, which is not what this game is or should be about.

I actually really love these ideas, they're kinda like a alt fire mechanic and it really would change up gameplay. However for the Supra I feel the no spread should only apply to the "Charged Shot" and not the normal rapid fire spray and pray, the "Charged Shot" could give the Supra a bump up in the accuracy department which we all know it needs and as for the fire mechanic, I actually feel that should be right, Supra has 3 barrle,s why not fire similar to Fang or Fang Prime and hit multiple times per shot? Though it'd consume ammo so much more it'd also give it a better feeling of the "Uber Powerful Machine Gun" that it was supposed to and sorta was before Soma showed up what a real machine gun should be.

The weapons are fine how they are now because they still deal more damage per shot that their bullet-equivalents.

Clan tech weapons are supposed to be fun, competitive, unique weapons. They are not "God Tier" nor should they ever be. Doing so would belittle all other guns making them pointless, which is not what this game is or should be about.

Problem is... when it takes 4 1/2 Days to BUILD a gun it SHOULD be useful no matter what, Supra is on the near useless end of the wep spectrum currently due to Soma, and Lanka is a great gun but has the fall offs a sniper and at times feels like you are only supposed to use it on Bosses because using it on T3 or something you find your self only aiming for the Heavys and nothing more unless you feel like wasting ammo. Again though, it's a great gun. But I feel these changes aren't major game changers but better diversity with in 2 of the most costly weps in the game and that's needed. If I spend nearly 5 days building a wep I expect it to be useful THROUGH OUT the game.

Problem is... when it takes 4 1/2 Days to BUILD a gun it SHOULD be useful no matter what, Supra is on the near useless end of the wep spectrum currently due to Soma, and Lanka is a great gun but has the fall offs a sniper and at times feels like you are only supposed to use it on Bosses because using it on T3 or something you find your self only aiming for the Heavys and nothing more unless you feel like wasting ammo. Again though, it's a great gun. But I feel these changes aren't major game changers but better diversity with in 2 of the most costly weps in the game and that's needed. If I spend nearly 5 days building a wep I expect it to be useful THROUGH OUT the game.

Broken record time: That's what Armor 2.0 will do for us.

Im not a fan of thinking that higher mastery weapons should be better, though they actually are in their niche.

Both ideas are too complicated to add them into game. Theres no room with 75meters range(except 1 tile in defense) and lanka would lose its niche of high dmg yet slow sniper rifle, it will just become ballistica-like primary, where sure single shot is more powerful, but you can do more dps by tapping and its more convenient.

As for supra its machine gun and machine guns are meant to spew many bullets in hope that at least some will hit, they are best used for suppresive fire, yet you propose.

-It will have no "bullet" spread.

Again ruining niche. Changes actually gonna make it flux on steroids cause tap fire wont even be worth using with pinpoint accuracy.

Edited by Davoodoo