Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reroll Nightwave Challenges

project_eulogy

Hijack a Crew Ship and destroy 3 fighters has given me a headache for 3 days now.

After more than 30 missions(this morning alone) I'm absolutely tired of it. I ask the people I join in with to help me out and let me do my challenge. Nobody, not a single flippin soul listens. They one shot both crew ships with artillary(even when they see me INSIDE of it trying to hijack it) OR all the fighters are dead typically before i can even get to the damn ship.

I've even tried sitting in recruiting for the longest time. Leaving my railjack to go hijack a ship gets my railjack destroyed in a matter of seconds even on the first level despite having upgraded my ship pretty well. Nobody is grouping for these missions, i just have crap luck... Or both.

So, please. for the love of my sanity, allow us to reroll challenges at least once. Cost plat, resources, NW credits, something. Please.

Edit:

Finally got a ship hijacked. The crew ships weapons do literally 0 damage to enemy ships that are IN my face(not at a distance). I'm watching the trails hit the ships but health doesn't deplete.

1 hour ago, project_eulogy said:

Leaving my railjack to go hijack a ship gets my railjack destroyed in a matter of seconds even on the first level despite having upgraded my ship pretty well.

<disclaimer> I don't want to say you are doing something wrong like an internet ass hat.  I want to say that in a helpful manner. </disclaimer>

If you can't easily solo the low level missions on earth then you are doing something wrong and/or your  RJ isn't upgraded nearly as well as you think it is.  I would suggest rather than trying to advocate for a way to not do the nightwave challenge you either get your stuff better so that you can do it or accept the fact there is no requirement for you to do it and simply skip the challenge.

Granting that warframe is a coop game, my standard of where I want to be account-wise is being able to solo any and all content.  Needing to rely on others is not a fun place to be.  That way if I do get help that's great because my life is easier but if I don't get help then I'm never locked out of something.

Archived