The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

For gods sake the bugs in orb valis...

(XBOX)Death Angel DM3

Orb valis has become so buggy that it isn't even worth trying to play.  If you're not getting frozen and sent to home screen or getting stuck in random places, it's the bounties that won't go to the next stage so you are forced to leave.  I can't do ONE run without something happening. And on top of it all the dept bonds are already extremely hard to get for some reason and all of this makes it that much harder. I get sleepy just trying to play this game now

2 hours ago, (XB1)Death Angel DM3 said:

Orb valis has become so buggy that it isn't even worth trying to play.  If you're not getting frozen and sent to home screen or getting stuck in random places, it's the bounties that won't go to the next stage so you are forced to leave.  I can't do ONE run without something happening. And on top of it all the dept bonds are already extremely hard to get for some reason and all of this makes it that much harder. I get sleepy just trying to play this game now

I had to refarm exploiter for toroids to build Hildryn again and I had to do it solo because of how utterly screwed the Vallis is right now.  It doesn't work with squads at all.  3 out of our squad managed to all stay in mission after our host hard crashed to home, and it caused the bounty stages to all show up at once, auto-fail the whole bounty, but still leave all the markers for the bounty up.  We were able to actually do all the stages simultaneously by splitting up, but we didn't get rewards for it.  It's completely screwed and there's been zero acknowledgement of it.

Archived