Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing TennoCon drops, just like last year.

BethTheBean

Good evening.

TennoCon has come and gone, just like DE's promise to the players who didn't get their drops.

I still haven't received my Hydroid Prime, and my sister and her husband didn't receive their staff skin. Writing tickets didn't matter. We ended up gifting a little something to each other (and I gifted the poor saps that grouped with us), which helped with the frustration somewhat.

This S#&$ has to stop. You screwed people over last year, and I guess you were fine doing it this year too.

1 hour ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Good evening.

TennoCon has come and gone, just like DE's promise to the players who didn't get their drops.

I still haven't received my Hydroid Prime, and my sister and her husband didn't receive their staff skin. Writing tickets didn't matter. We ended up gifting a little something to each other (and I gifted the poor saps that grouped with us), which helped with the frustration somewhat.

This S#&$ has to stop. You screwed people over last year, and I guess you were fine doing it this year too.

Dude I'm really sorry, but its way too late to be complaining about it now. Its been almost a month. If you logged in on the day Tennocon happened, a script gave everyone who logged in the rewards, even if you didn't watch the stream. If you don't have it by now, chances are high you won't be getting it at all. Besides its not like they do this on purpose, there was alot of people to get to...like alot, and you were likely just an unfortunate casualty.

Archived