The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

So the new update broke Limbo.

I've experieced the same along with my second and fourth abilities not working at random times. For example, when completing the first round of endless mining everything will be fine but by the start of the second round those powers won't work anymore. The animation will go through but none of the enemies will be effected by them. The same issue occurs about midway through any mission on Deimos.Have you experieced the same?

I had a feeling of being energy starved as limbo after heart of deimos compared to before the patch, and if the passive doesn't work it explains a lot. 

There have been several other threads about cataclysm not working and it is starting to get a bit annoying since I play a lot of limbo. 

7 hotfixes in and not a word about either bug. 

Bumping because this is a problem, in addition to the fact that there are a lot of basic Deimos enemies that are immune to the rift for some reason. I really want to take Limbo out on the drift but I currently can't without sacrificing functionality. 
While we're talking about Limbo bugs, what about the shoulder plates on his prime, which have been incorrectly positioned since his prime's release?

pls fix

with love,

a Limbo main

Archived