Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 | Can't "Claim" Scintillant from Vaults

(PSN)DeZaruu

Can confirm. Spent several minutes trying to grab the one I found floating about, nothing would allow me to grab it. I eventually did somehow pick it up, but whatever I did to make it happen the first time I wasn't able to repeat, all subsequent vault runs didn't let me collect it. Some other users are saying it's a client issue and that playing solo somehow disables the ability to pick it up.

It might be a hit detection issue, as I tried it solo and eventually got it after melee'ing one

But I'm sure I hit it before, too, but Paracesis ran right through it. It's a real neat idea to make it more than just touch them, but the hit detection (or whatever issue it might be) need to be a bit more generous. I imagine many trying everything, just giving up - and I saw Rebb say far less of these are actually looted compared to expectations, so.. Yeah, it kind of looks like some decor, many likely shrug it off as that when nothing happens when hitting it 10 times.

• 3 months later...

I haven't had a case where I outright can't pick it up but i have noticed that the pick up box the player has to jump into to pick it up is incredibly small and its taken me a few jumps of completely phasing through it to actually pick it up before. Could definitely see how latency either on either your or host's end could really mess up the ability to pick it up as the hit box has no generosity.

Archived