Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necromechs can see you when you're invisible

GitGud66

Just to add to the growing list of absolute BS that is solo fighting Necromechs. You put their weak spot on their backs, gave them uncapped turning speed so they always face us, and then they also continue to turn and follow you when YOU'RE INVISIBLE?

-painful to reach weakpoint

-health regen

-long and spammable invincibility phases

-damage reflection

-status immune

-uncapped turning speed and tracking through invisibility

-invisible AOE from grenade that slows you down to a crawl for ALL ACTIONS and lasts way too long with no status icon. timer. or visible effect

If you want the fight to be this punishing (note: I did not say "hard"), and require specific builds and/or multiple squad members, make it a max tier bounty and make the reward table not a diluted mess.

Im not having problems with them even tho their shots some times bypass my Zephyr's Turbulence.

32 minutes ago, GitGud66 said:

-painful to reach weakpoint

Spoiler

g9DaJRc.png

36 minutes ago, GitGud66 said:

-health regen
-damage reflection

Never noticed any, they usually dont live that long with me.

37 minutes ago, GitGud66 said:

-long and spammable invincibility phases

3~5 Seconds from what i could count, nothing problematic, just stay away from them wile they are invincible.

38 minutes ago, GitGud66 said:

-status immune

So are Eidolons and no one complains, they still take additional damage depending on the Element type you shoot them with.

39 minutes ago, GitGud66 said:

-uncapped turning speed and tracking through invisibility

Its a Biped, its not going to have turning speed issues and if you are having problems with it seeing you through invisibility, why not use a frame that doesnt rely on invisibility to stay alive? I think more mechanical enemies should have the ability to detect invisible players.

44 minutes ago, GitGud66 said:

-invisible AOE from grenade that slows you down to a crawl for ALL ACTIONS and lasts way too long with no status icon. timer. or visible effect

Its a sort of Stasis grenade but year i agree there should be some sort of Debuff Timer displayed on the UI to show how long it lasts, still not a problem for me tho, whenever i get hit by it o just move away or seek cover.

46 minutes ago, GitGud66 said:

If you want the fight to be this punishing (note: I did not say "hard"), and require specific builds and/or multiple squad members, make it a max tier bounty and make the reward table not a diluted mess.

Its suppose to be a challenge for Veterans, considering you are MR24 you shouldnt be having trouble fighting it by now. GitGud

Archived