The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Void dash bug

(PSN)xJakeyyyOG

I've noticed a few posts on here about this, but I thought I'd add a few notes. There's a bug where instead of void dashing, the operator jumps while in void mode instead. When this happens and I switch back to my warframe, it deactivates whatever abilities were active at the time. Then for a about a second, ability usage is blocked and I get a blue static effect when I try. It's like when you try to activate an ability while still in the hub/open world transfer room. This bug happens a lot when I'm going through the caves in isolation vault missions. Hopes this helps in finding the problem. Thanks. 

Update: This is still an issue after hotfix 4, although it only seems to be happening in isolation vaults when I reach the Necramech area.

I think it was partially fixed it with Hotfix 4. It was happening on the surface because of nearby allied mechs, which seems to be fixed. But it's definitely still happening with vault mechs. I won't be able to void dash, even after I've killed them. And attempting to will deactivate my abilities. 

Archived