Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate Vault Bounties

(XBOX)Zxyur

So I was thinking. Keep the relics in the loot pools for iso vaults but how about make it so T1 T2 T3 are actually separate. They already have thier own loot pool just separate the bounty meaning T3 is the hardest iso vault bounty or make a bounty like tricaps in Plains. So people can choose to do all 3 vaults in one bounty choice.

I still don't get how these work...can you elaborate?

Do I have to complete one, go back to the Necralisk, choose another Iso Vault and so on or is there a trick to Mother spawning an Iso Vault Bounty in the field?

I did appr 30 runs and ended up with 3x Ballistic and about 70 Orientation Matrices which infuriates me, as it seems to be another Little Duck issue...

10 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Do I have to complete one, go back to the Necralisk, choose another Iso Vault and so on or is there a trick to Mother spawning an Iso Vault Bounty in the field?

Once you complete the first Iso bounty (30-40), talk to some of the Mothers in Deimos. Some of them will have a Iso vault bounty with higher enemy level (40-50).

After completing the second one, talk to Mothers for Iso vault (50-60).

Pay attention to enemy level in bounty listing. Some times, a Mother will offer the same tier bounty again, instead of offering the next tier bounty

1 minute ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Once you complete the first Iso bounty (30-40), talk to some of the Mothers in Deimos. Some of them will have a Iso vault bounty with higher enemy level (40-50).

So they don't all have the same Bounties? Good to know! Will keep an eye on all the mothers next time.

Another question: Do you know why sometimes my Void Dash is a very high slow motion Jump instead of [School active]?

Archived