Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Embolist Buff Promise...

Nemo1776

In  livestream 14 Scott say they will buff embolist...when? one month later nothing happen,to remind you this is the higher mastery weapon in game and it is very weak.I am not say when you fight with 50-60 lvl enemies i mean for T3 defence with lvl 140 enemies this weapon have only 6m range and not only this but wain you walk all the acid coming to you so you need to stand to use it or the 6 meters become 2-3m but even if you hit the enemies the ammo consumption is extremely bad,i use trick mag and pistol ammo mutation and still the ammo consumption is very bad.
And if you consider bronco prime for example is better with dmg and have better ammo efficiency and is only mastery 0 how big buff this weapon need.
I hope they fix this weapon soon not like Ignis we wait a buff from update 8

I agree the Embolist needs a buff and it has taken a bit. And to whoever says "wait till new armor 2.0", it's the mechanic/range/ammo that needs to be fixed NOT the damage. But with the big change DE is going to try to go through, they might have too much on their plate. So I'm just going to be patient and toy with it some more while I walk backwards shooting bug spray at infested.

Damage is godly, ammo efficiency is somewhere near burstfire ballistica, short range is only real downside to this gun.

It doesnt need buff, it does what it should do, melts moas, infested and melee grineers before they can do anything serious to you.

Bronco prime does better at mid range(who would actually expect this) but its dmg output is still worse than embolist.

Edited by Davoodoo

Damage is godly, ammo efficiency is somewhere near burstfire ballistica, short range is only real downside to this gun.

It doesnt need buff, it does what it should do, melts moas, infested and melee grineers before they can do anything serious to you.

Bronco prime does better at mid range(who would actually expect this) but its dmg output is still worse than embolist.

I feel it needs to flat out ignore shields. I mean if you have to be THAT close. It'd be a great way to make it more unique, without a flat damage buff or range buff(which would cause it to be too similar to the ignis)

I don't think they are going to work on any particular weapon until Damage 2.0 is released, because it's changing the entire game and weaponry as we know it. Thus, focusing on any singular weapons at the moment makes no sense. They are probably waiting until after the new system is in place to work on any weapon, including the Embolist. 

Thus, you just have to wait for Damage 2.0.