Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extended Rescue Missions.

KyleDelta

Through many recent Rescue missions I noticed when you get to the end you leave the poor captive behind :(. I was wondering what if they needed extraction as well? or an escape ship? would be interesting if you would have to: 1 Rescue the captive, 2 Bring the captive to a escape ship and defend him/her for a set amount of time ( hacking into a corpus or grineer escape ship ) 3 than head back to extraction to complete the mission.

Just a small idea i thought of, Would make Rescue missions a bit more interesting.

And if not maybe just insert a ship flying away with you at the end of the mission, instead of seeing them watching you leave.

before they even think about doing anything more with the captives, they really really need to fix his/her broken and mildly $&*&*#(%& AI.

also:

iirc, that mission type is on the chopping block, so who knows whats going to happen with it.

edit:

gender dimorphism, was stuck in the naked nick days...

Edited by alchemistjkt

How about we take a teleporter device to the hostage/captive and then we defend them while it charges for xxx time.

Rather than the case of finding them and then spending the next ten minutes defeating enemies and trying to nudge the captive away from the wall/crate/door/random object that they have developed a fondness for.