The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

necramechs and their bs

(PSN)achmed9955

strap in because this is a long one.  so necramechs exsist i a state of nonexsistance rn you can aquire a necra mech from loid/otak and it's not inharently hard but it dosnt seem to truly have mastery attached to it.  necramech enimies are screwy to say the least and jump 500 levels when a netsplit happens aswell as bugging the absolute heck out of the mission.  lets start with the enemie and the buggs i've expreienced because a net split so im now host and alone.  me: so i compleated the mission before the split right? game: well yes but actually now and btw you have to fight 2 stronger necramechs with minimal rewards now.  yes if you compleate the mission and a net split happens then you face 2 strong as heckk necramechs that can seeingly 1shot anythinng with no chance of revival.  they also love to go invensible and chace you down to the ends of the earth or rather deimos. heck onetime i killed the necramech and he perma nullafied me meaning i couldnt use any abilitys or transference.  now this is just a personal gripe the slow comeing off them seems a bit much makeing it almost impossible to do anything intime.  now lets move to the necramech summon. as i said it dosnt seem to have real afinity rn and the 4 breaks you atleasat in the necramechs found around the world.  i have a friend who's abliltys were locked in those necramechs. moeing on to the codex mods clearly they drop from necramechs but the codex dosnt reflect that also necramech blitz dosnt exsist in the codex but i own it and have it on my necramech.  moveing back to the summon and the vaults quests.  1 how go i gain energy in the necramech because orbs dont work and you cant dash havent tryed a energy pad yet but you shouldnt have to drop one.  2 for some reasion you cant pick up mods wile in necramech.  3 you can pick up the bait in the necramech but when you throw it at the door it dosnt work ofcorse i wasnt host when this happened and it broke everything we had to redo the mission because it broke.  the plat/infested telaport thing mostly only works for host and throws nonhost under the map 2/3 times.  if a netsplit happens and you kill the necramechs the plant thing just wont work period like the hotfix never happened.

if there are more feel free to add them here

Archived