Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightcore... *chuckles*

Vitras

So, yesterday I discovered Nightcore music... I can't stop imagining chipmunks singing this. The best is Last Resort by Papa Roach turned Nightcore. These songs make me laugh so hard when I should be rage quitting on Warframe. Has anyone else found this as funny as me?

( The one I discovered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixifxQ_MDu4 )

Edited by Vitras

I never understood why they call it "Nightcore."

It implies it's it's a legitimate genre, which could potentially be a detriment to actual subgenres of music.

Music genres are already messes up to the point of absurdity. Especially my personal favourite; metal. At first we had rock which evolved into heavy metal and it was gööd.

Nowadays it seems that every single band has their own variety of "X rock" or "Y metal"

Edited by Brimir

You know, I listen to a bunch of kinds of electronic music, but this is the first time that I blinked and found myself wearing neon furry leg warmers and an MDMA tablet on my desk...

It's not electronic music it's people upscaling the pitch of a song and calling it original.

It's not electronic music it's people upscaling the pitch of a song and calling it original.

Are you talking about the "vocals" or the music itself? Because I was mainly talking about the music, which was so blatantly Candy Raver than I needed an insulin shot after two minutes.

Edited by TheMalachai

The only thing I find funny about nightcore is that some people actually take it seriously.

I can't see myself enjoying the company of anyone who does.

Are you talking about the "vocals" or the music itself? Because I was mainly talking about the music, which was so blatantly Candy Raver than I needed an insulin shot after two minutes.

No, it's literally just adjusting the pitch of real songs. That's what Nightcore is. It's not some well-made remix. It's a pitch shift.