The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Chief Vs. Warframe

Kwinne

Take it from your point of view, as far as I can understand it, the Low Tiered Planets can be considered another Universe than the higher Tiered Planets. The reason you can't switch in game is because the tracking system and the achievment system will be altered, unlike other games which can change from the settings, but if it there so you have to deal with what you get when you choose your difficulty. Plus I don't think that the Mining Tanks take that much precedence over the other Grineer units for them to change stats but if that does factor in then the Glaive could hit a vital component in the tank similarly as to why our own Anti-material weaponry are focused on hitting a primary target rather than just shooting it till it blows up.

Take it from your point of view, as far as I can understand it, the Low Tiered Planets can be considered another Universe than the higher Tiered Planets. The reason you can't switch in game is because the tracking system and the achievment system will be altered, unlike other games which can change from the settings, but if it there so you have to deal with what you get when you choose your difficulty. Plus I don't think that the Mining Tanks take that much precedence over the other Grineer units for them to change stats but if that does factor in then the Glaive could hit a vital component in the tank similarly as to why our own Anti-material weaponry are focused on hitting a primary target rather than just shooting it till it blows up.

Why would you consider a Low Tiered Planet an another Universe? What's the basis? All Planets in the Sol System in the Warframe Universe lives separately from one another and we are all switching places everytime we accept missions in the Stellar Map? HUH? p.q

And Yes, Mining Tanks overwhelms ordinary Grineer Foot Infantry, that's why they are called Tanks. 

Why would you consider a Low Tiered Planet an another Universe? What's the basis? All Planets in the Sol System in the Warframe Universe lives separately from one another and we are all switching places everytime we accept missions in the Stellar Map? HUH? p.q

And Yes, Mining Tanks overwhelms ordinary Grineer Foot Infantry, that's why they are called Tanks. 

:D Well for starters, the enemies you fight differ in both, even though they have the same equipment, like the fact you used to base that the easy campaign and the legendary campaign are two different universes. I never intended to imply that the low tiered planets and higher tiered planets are whole different universes, just somewhere in that specific area. I'm saying that the planets are different, how they have different enemies that are the same are just gameplay mechanics to make the game more fun than it already is, which is what I stated above, a multiplayer game like Warframe is not based on one player, so you can't be dedicated to one universe. The way Warframe takes it, it's a whole map dotted with little worlds that differ with only a background and ambiance to connect each other. In Halo you choose the difficulty you want to be dedicated to at the start of the campaign and you follow it all the way through, no matter how hellish it is, in Warframe, you choose a world, hence you choose your difficulty and objective at the same time.

I'm saying that the campaign in Halo is similiar to a single planet in Warframe, only that Halo is much larger and longer and you cannot know your objective before you go into it. That is somewhat what I intended to imply in my earlier comment.

:D Well for starters, the enemies you fight differ in both, even though they have the same equipment, like the fact you used to base that the easy campaign and the legendary campaign are two different universes. I never intended to imply that the low tiered planets and higher tiered planets are whole different universes, just somewhere in that specific area. I'm saying that the planets are different, how they have different enemies that are the same are just gameplay mechanics to make the game more fun than it already is, which is what I stated above, a multiplayer game like Warframe is not based on one player, so you can't be dedicated to one universe. The way Warframe takes it, it's a whole map dotted with little worlds that differ with only a background and ambiance to connect each other. In Halo you choose the difficulty you want to be dedicated to at the start of the campaign and you follow it all the way through, no matter how hellish it is, in Warframe, you choose a world, hence you choose your difficulty and objective at the same time.

I'm saying that the campaign in Halo is similiar to a single planet in Warframe, only that Halo is much larger and longer and you cannot know your objective before you go into it. That is somewhat what I intended to imply in my earlier comment.

And that helps...how?

By that logic:

The enemies from Dark Souls are Chuck Norris^2 and they're the Apex-Predator of gaming

Joking aside,every Spartan is super-human,and they die a lot,without any nuke/bridge/your mom/the Halo itself dropped on them and,if I have to harp on it,the one thing that made MC stand above the rest(besides his implied Intellect)?

L

U

C

K

And does theory/Hypothesis use luck in calculations?

It was the Noble Team and yea Reach fell. We'll at least they tried. 

They could have gone full nuclear against the Covenant...

MC has never been to Reach (?) Oops

The chief was in orbit around the planet during the battle.  It's in the book.

Also, I'm surprised that an introductory thread has gone for 24 flipping pages.  omg.  lol.

So you infer that each Planet IS living separately from its neighboring planets are all branches connected to a single Trunk?

Apollodorus in a Low tiered Planet-Mercury spawns a chronological order of tiers through waves that relies on a specified state or position of the given Tenno. That Single Ship continuously spew Hundreds of Hundreds of Foot Infantry in an increasing Scale until you Die or decides to retreat. 

How does this work? A Low Tiered Universe transforms itself depending on the said Stay/Visit and restarts itself afterwards?

Edited by yeomanry

Its a gameplay universe, not an actual lore universe, in any lore or background the planet stays the same like it always has, but in gameplay the spawns, the units themselves, the backgrounds and objects will all shift depending where you select. That is all I meant.

But don't Different planets have different resources,materials and necessities for said materials?

Even if MC got his hands on some contemporary weapons, he doesn't have the power the frames do.

1358457288440.png

Simply put,The Rhino alone can PUNCH THE GROUND HARD ENOUGH HE DISRUPTS THE SPACE/TIME CONTINUUM! ANY QUESTIONS!?!

-Mr.Torgue explosion noise-

Edited by Kriegson

Simply put. Lets reveiw shall we? The Rhino alone can PUNCH THE GROUND HARD ENOUGH HE DISRUPTS THE SPACE/TIME CONTINUUM!

Question. HOW? There's nothing to review if nothing was discussed. I just wanna know how he does that. There should be some sort of explanation. DBZ, Avatar, certain Anime freak shows like Naruto infers that they transmit Noetic Energy to physical energy, guided with their own respective facts and history. 

FYI. He stomps with his foot. 

Question. HOW? There's nothing to review if nothing was discussed. I just wanna know how he does that. There should be some sort of explanation. DBZ, Avatar, certain Anime freak shows like Naruto infers that they transmit Noetic Energy to physical energy, guided with their own respective facts and history. 

HE'S SO BADASS, HE PUNCHES THE GROUND WITH HIS FOOT! DONT ASK QUESTIONS!

And yeah, really not sure how. I mean, consider how relatively slim most warframes are. For argument's sake, lets say that within 1 square inch of "Fiber" of the frame, there is muscle mass desity comperable to that of several people as opposed to one person.

Now consider the Rhino is absolutely packed with so many muscle fibers that their desnity is closer to that of rock than muscle, where other frames have a few inches of fiber, he has slabs closer to half a foot.

While other frames have a few hundred pounds of muscle fiber, the Rhino has tonnes.

When you think of it that way, it makes sense that a frame built towards nothing but absolutely brutal strength, as mutated/warped by void space, could cause strange things to happen in normal space when that amount of power is exibited.

I mean, hell he can turn people into a fine mist by running into them.

By F***ing. Running. Into. Them.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he technically gets iron flesh by flexing.

Edited by Kriegson

I consider warframe Void Warhammer Void-lite,makes more sense that way

The only weapon that master chief has that i could see as a potential problem for tenno is that damn grav hammer it could be quite possably on par /better than fraggor  .... also yeomany the tenno are masters of gun and blade the bow and arrow gave birth to the gun so its only natural for them to train in that style of weapon too besides with the  time delay it gives you time to returne to cover or hideing to avoid detection aka stealth game play besides gameplay mechanics aside  how do you thing they capture targets an get them to talk ? pinning them to a wall with a few well placed shots sounds plauseable to me.not just run in beat them senceless and do the absorb thing to extract them....

The only possible way the Chief can survive all this is to make the AI $&*&*#(%& :/ Or we have access to the Chief in the books, which is superhuman compared to the one in gameplay, otherwise I have no other possible explanation to how he has survived so far.

Actually, the Promethians are not as strong in lore as they are in gameplay. Watch the Halo 4 Spartan Ops cutscenes. They don't move as fast, they rarely teleport and can be killed by 3 round bursts from the AR. At one point a totally normal human kicks one over.

They're not terribly impressive.

I'm still not sure what you are trying to say. We're trying to ignore things that are for the sake of gameplay like difficulty or leveling and just using the character's demonstrated abilities.

Question. HOW?

Void chicanery. They have access to a vast incomprehensible hell dimension. Warping space and time seems about right for that kind of power.

I consider warframe Void Warhammer Void-lite,makes more sense that way

It's the Warp in Warhammer :P

Lore/Experience Perspective

MasterChief spent all years of his Life (since he was still 7) until he lost Cortana.

1. He sabotaged a Mothership all by himself,

2. annihilated a Battalion of Covenant alone,

3. made Impossible Missions possible,

4. saved Two Planets-Reach and Earth,

5. saved the Entire Galaxy with the help of the Arbiter,

6. planted a nuke on an Ancient Forerunner,

7. destroyed a Halo,

8. survived dozens of times falling from Space

but he cant swim, and has ONLY ONE Armor through-out the game and the poor Spartan isnt a ninja. He doenst even know how to backflip.

The Tenno? The Lotus provided us of everything, we even have cheats to magically revive ourselves from Death, weapons we upgraded while Masterchief uses the same goddamn weapons-looting corpses while we freely massacre Storm Troopers. 

Who wins? Darth Vader 

The reach wasn't saved by him, he was in a cryopod during the Halo Reach Event

here is a what if for ya....what if vor found chief in that pod an brought him back on the grineer side? how many would wanna take him on?

Rhino stomps,Face meets Scindo,Blood and Brains get out of Face's house and fall on the ground after they got drunk by one too many of Scindo's HIT drinks.

That,or the Grineer majority shot the Chief the moment he was in front of them because they hate/fear everyhing non-Grineer and Chief was well,not of the G group.

Edited by Kefaljohn

Kenshiro could probably take a few of the less crazy Warframes one on one.

I doubt his pressure point moves would work on Tenno Void-twisted biology, but he can still take and dish out Tank level firepower.

Probably Rei would take out more Warframes than Ken because of his South Star Waterfowl Fist.

My writing is in Bold.

Actually, the Promethians are not as strong in lore as they are in gameplay. Watch the Halo 4 Spartan Ops cutscenes. They don't move as fast, they rarely teleport and can be killed by 3 round bursts from the AR. At one point a totally normal human kicks one over.

They're not terribly impressive.

I have seen the cutscenes, and as I mentioned before, Sarah Palmer takes out one with a single shot to the head. In Gameplay they are incredibly hard to kill on legendary and even on Easy they won't die to a shot in the head from the weakest UNSC weapon in the game, the magnum, which was terribly nerfed after Halo 1.

I'm still not sure what you are trying to say. We're trying to ignore things that are for the sake of gameplay like difficulty or leveling and just using the character's demonstrated abilities.

I can't really be clear with this topic, it's in my head but I can't really express it so forget I said anything about this ;)

Edited by Damadarchius

Im not sure if this has come up or not but i dont think any of the Standard weapons the tenno have could punch through the Chiefs armor. i havent seen any weapon in warframe without mods galore that could punch a hole through solid Titanium Alloy Outer Shell plus the Titanium Nanocomposite Bodysuit underneath it. factor in energy shields its just not conceivable that standard issue warframe weapons or anything under whats considered Heavy weaponry could do anything but drain the shields and bounce off. the tenno would need to rely souly on their powers to injure him. and with the Hydrostatic Gel embers flames would do nothing to him. this is further augmented if hes using the armor lock or medical drop shield armor abilities to which will stop every damn thing coming at them. armor lock alone is over powered enough to stop any warframe ability for at elast seven seconds (think thats how long it lasts.) and the fact that his armor is powered by a nuclear reactor that pumpos out energy like a hamster of coffe he isnt going to go down very easily. now couple with the fact that master chief isnt the only spartan two left alive he would most lieky have Fred Linda and Kelly backing him up. thats four spartan twos against four tenno if were going by how many people can play together at one itme.

Lets review the kind of rounds chiefs arsenal shoots shall we: the Ma5B assault rifle shoots 7.62 which are roughly equivalent to a modern day AK variant, the DMR shoots the same round so once again nothing spectacular, the Battle riffle shoots a freaking 9mm pistol round thats cute, the M6 pistol shoots a small pistol round so again, adorable, the M90 shotgun is an 8 gauge magnum which is pretty powerful but only in close range, the Sniper rifle used by chief fires a 14.5x114mm round which was used in WW2 by the soviets so again nothing special, The only spectacular and massively damaging guns the chief has field access to are the rail gun and spartan laser, but its not like these are everywhere, the MAC cannon is impressive but not something a soldier can carry around, Majority of the mounted weapons and rockets and so on are used today and compared to covenant weapons or the mac cannons aren't high tech and you would think we would be using more advanced things 500 years from now. Compare these to Tenno weapons now, oh and correction we already have prototype mac cannons and things along those lines including lasers(although they dont work all that well and they are far from being shoulder mounted)

Edited by sirwarriant12