The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Chief Vs. Warframe

Kwinne

still dumb enough not to question the Lotus?

I don't think I understand the question... But the Lotus is all secretive and the Tenno follow her orders but only really trust other Tenno, the Tenno don't ask questions (nor do they talk much..) but these Tenno are capable of carrying out each mission in cells, and not any mission she has given so far is over the top.

I don't think I understand the question... But the Lotus is all secretive and the Tenno follow her orders but only really trust other Tenno, the Tenno don't ask questions (nor do they talk much..) but these Tenno are capable of carrying out each mission in cells, and not any mission she has given so far is over the top.

She sends you ALONE to assassinate a General, a Lieutenant, a Captain, a Councilor, an Infested who devoured an entire Scouting Party, the source of Infestation in the Void Storms, a Prototype that plagued the Tenno during the Sentient War, a Maniac who, thankfully, did not create a Tenno-Centipede.

Not Over the Top? 

What happens when we dont ask questions?

Darvo himself tricked us to assassinate the Stalker (who is now probably dead and had the attention of the rest of the Low Guardians)

Imagine an Armada of Stalkers. 

Edited by yeomanry

I'm surprised this thread is still so active. All this speculation of whose the strongest.... it's like asking who the winner is in Goku vs Superman. The person who animates the fight can make who ever wins. Same with this case, Master Chief vs Tennos. We don't really have enough information on this game's lore and even if we do, the person who creates the fight can choose who wins. Almost like the video with Master Chief and Samus Aran. Or the channel in youtube called ScrewAttack. The guy is putting his own beliefs on who wins.

I'm surprised this thread is still so active. All this speculation of whose the strongest.... it's like asking who the winner is in Goku vs Superman. The person who animates the fight can make who ever wins. Same with this case, Master Chief vs Tennos. We don't really have enough information on this game's lore and even if we do, the person who creates the fight can choose who wins. Almost like the video with Master Chief and Samus Aran. Or the channel in youtube called ScrewAttack. The guy is putting his own beliefs on who wins.

Cant find the Video about it in their channel. Saw this instead:

Bit DBZish but he did enable the abilities MC had in the books. (with the exception of the ending)

Btw, that's how MC will look like if we apply books to gameplay. Masterframe-Loki will cower. 

edit: removed spoilers

Edited by yeomanry

not seeing that many xbox players going nuts over warframe tho so of course everyone here is gonna be all  "tenno win hands down"...an i can't say i blame em all. who dont want there team to win in a competition of k.o.t.m. .... frankly i think halo is over rated just like world of warcraft an the francises have been thuroghly milked for there worth time to let them rest an take the next big step....as Digital Extreams has and move forward with game trends and tech when i found the site to sign up for Warframe i found my self waiting in high anticipation for cbt to drop for over a year befor it finally did an i sit here now able to say..... it was worth every god damn second . not only have D.E. takein the world of gameing to a new place they also let the gamers have a say in how the game evolves and progresses every month they do watch the forums and pay attention to them so got an idea to help the game SPEAK THE HELL UP an be heard its not only the dev counsil that has pull everyone dose just gotta get people on the wagon so to speak.

Edited by DragoXXVIII

Bit DBZish but he did enable the abilities MC had in the books. (with the exception of the ending)

Btw, that's how MC will look like if we apply books to gameplay. Masterframe-Loki will cower.

Heres the Goku and Superman one... but to me it's stupid

I don't know about Loki cowering, for all we know it could be the other way around. All the warframes seem to fit their names if you ask me. Like Loki being the trickster.

Like I said, It all depends on the animator. The animator can but his views/ideals/beliefs into who/what s/he thinks will win and actually animate it to satisfy their belief/ideal/view of who should win or lose.

Edited by VoidWraith

dont see why on earth loki would cower seeing how all he would have to do is go invis and promptly and run chief through with a skana

Ah, just found something nice in another thread:

The answer to this debate.

Hi. I'm a fan of both games but I agree to disagree. Albeit this thread is considered a Debate. It's a Bout where people bets on.

It's not a Script, it does not even link to what Stan Lee is trying to say. 

Original Poster/Author = Promoter/ Lantiuus Batiatus

Master Chief = Manny Pacquiao/ Gannicus

Tenno = An unknown rising undefeated Pro/ Crixus

This is no Marvel, nor WWE Choreography. This is a Virtual Duel being predicted and we are the critiques. 

Hi. I'm a fan of both games but I agree to disagree. Albeit this thread is considered a Debate. It's a Bout where people bets on.

It's not a Script, it does not even link to what Stan Lee is trying to say. 

Original Poster/Author = Promoter/ Lantiuus Batiatus

Master Chief = Manny Pacquiao/ Gannicus

Tenno = An unknown rising undefeated Pro/ Crixus

This is no Marvel, nor WWE Choreography. This is a Virtual Duel being predicted and we are the critiques. 

Uhh no, not really. If someone wanted to make a fight between the Warframes and Master Chief; That right there is already like animating a fight where it is scripted to whoever created it, wanted whoever to win. There are no bets being placed in this as I don't see where the "stakes" are. If the stakes are for "honor" or "their lives" then it is the same to me as someone creating a fight scene where the animator/scriptor/writer decides who wins.

Edited by VoidWraith

There's a problem to this logic:

We don't have a competent animator

We don't have a competent director

We don't have a competent *insert staff job here*

Point is:

Arguments,facts and lore

That's what we have,that's what we use.

Most people here used evidence and abilities,two(along with some one-time posters) people insisted that Chief would win,somehow.

One admitted defeat after overwhelming amount of evidence and left.

The other's persistence reached to this page,with most of it being due to ignoring most evidence posted and insisting that Chief will win in some way with trying to nerf the Tenno for that to work out that Chief will win,to saying that Chief will overpower them by buffing him.

People need to stop referencing Haloid to prove a point

Use actual evidence and try to prove them wrong with counter-evidence/facts.

One side did,the other didn't.

A natural thread had this argument :They decided the Tenno won.(PS.It's spacebattles)

Though we now have people arguing how the Tenno can't outsmart a bullet and Chief being Xanatos level of tactical genius.

And that Tenno are wrong to trust their only supplier of refuge,materials and equipment

Edited by Kefaljohn

meme-bitch-please.png

Do you honestly think Master Chief could beat my rhino? He would shoot me with his S#&$ guns and I'd laugh as Iron Skin deflected all the bullets and I shot him with my soma till he DIED. And it would probably only take a few seconds.

buddy__i_took_a_nuke_to_the_face__by_ult

SOMA EH?

Considering the 1960's-era weapons that regularly harm Chief and other Spartans, and the hilarious power of the Soma relative to the UNSC's weapons? Hell yes.

Cute. 

Early versions of US Thompson Submachine Gun .45 (1919) had a fairly fire rate of 600-1,500 rpm, Nazi MG-42 does 1,200-1,500 rpm (WW2), MAC10 and MAC11 does 1,200 rounds rpm (1972) fires faster than your 3000 A.D.+ Soma built by a dying Race of 'Advanced Race that Rivals present day technology'.

Present Day 36 Barrel PROTOTYPE, designed by Metal Storm can fire 1.62 million rpm

Yes. Soma is ridiculously hilarious indeed. 

edit: Added present day Arms

Edited by N-14