Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't log in

SUMega

Question

I've been trying for a while now, and for some reason I'm not able to log in. Whenever I try, it takes a while until I get an error message, saying my login data is incorrect, even though I know it is correct and I even reset my password. Is there any way to solve this?

6 answers to this question

21 hours ago, EPIKtank said:

is your game up-to-date, and you made Shure you have entent today? sometimes the entant companys will have probms if so try a hard reset of your pc 

I don't think hard reseting my pc would fix it

1 hour ago, aruless said:

Reset your modem, be sure that your ip is "free", what im trying to say, check your ip is not been duplicated with other machine/dispo using your network.

Also you can avoid this problems if you assign a static ip to your machine,

I have a static ip set on my pc, plus, my router is set to have around 250 "free" ips (From 0.2 to 0.254).

I also made sure to forward the ports on my settings

2 hours ago, SUMega said:

I have a static ip set on my pc, plus, my router is set to have around 250 "free" ips (From 0.2 to 0.254).

I also made sure to forward the ports on my settings

Be sure that not of your devices have the same ip, i know sound silly if you have a static ip that any other device would have the same ip, but sometimes my modem is so darn dumb that assign my ip to my smart tv.

If you have the ports already open in your modem thats the only thing i can thing is making you fail the login.

i have the same problem, and i am using GForce Now to play it, i was able to log in using the steam browser from gforcenow but still cant log in, keeps saying Login error, check your datta, all my info is correct but it keeps saying that

Archived