Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have u ever change the control inputs on your ps4 controller and some controls doesn't work?

(PSN)fat_1_dog_me

I've been playing warframe for over 4 weeks or maybe a month now and for a few gameplays i decided to change the controls of my controller. Because im not comfortable on default control inputs.

My d-pads are: the abilities of the frame (ability 1- up, ability 2- left, ability 3- down, ability 4- right)

My melee is: R1

Consumables: O

Swipe up: show map

Swipe down: marker point

I don't use ability menu because im not comfortable on using hold and press thing.

While fighting there is no problem there, the problem starts when i start fishing and there is a input to press R1 to use items when i equip my fishing spear. Since my inputs for R1 is melee when ever i try fishing and placing my bait, my frame starts attacking. So when ever i start fishing, i change my melee to ability menu so that i can use that bait.

Its so tiring to change my settings even it's just one input. I really enjoy fishing but sometimes i skip it because i have to change my control inputs. Pls DE fix this. I know this is little but pls i need you guys to fix this problem, Like you can now put the baits on consumables.

Thats the problem too, you cant place baits on your consumable radar or spinning thing. 

Ohh and pls have some options to change L3/left analog to R3/right analog while choosing some consumables. i got used on right analog on some games.

I really hope that DE See this so that i can enjoy fishing more and something like that you use the r1 ability menu item thing. I know u know what i mean.

3 hours ago, (PS4)fat_1_dog_me said:

I really hope that DE See this

I don't know anything about PS4 control settings, but I can guarantee you that DE will not see this. You have posted in the "Conclave" section of the forums, which DE staff have avoided for almost an entire year. I suggest you make your post again in this section: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/21-general/ They are much more likely to see it there.

7 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

I don't know anything about PS4 control settings, but I can guarantee you that DE will not see this. You have posted in the "Conclave" section of the forums, which DE staff have avoided for almost an entire year. I suggest you make your post again in this section: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/21-general/ They are much more likely to see it there.

Thnx dude

Archived