Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation Vault Bugs and Hard Game Crashes

(XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080

Doing the Vault missions in Squads seems to be very buggy and unstable.  Last night I was hosting a full squad..on the second vault, I had a HARD GAME CRASH...this is when the screen freezes and you get that loud sound on your speakers...then it finally goes to HOME...so you have to restart the game.  The game didnt reserve my place in the squad as it would normally, in the Plains of Eidolon for example, and my group couldnt reinvite me to the squad. So that run was a complete wash for me.

Also working in squads or solo I have noticed all sorts of bugs. 

1. Upon completing first vault, POI's remain marked from the previous vault,  and waypoints do not reset..causing much confusion.

2. Upon completing vault 1, activating vault 2.....only 1 Necramech appears instead of 2, then proceeding to vault 3 and accepting the level 50-60 mission, it is actually only vault 2 with 2 Necramechs. Upon completing this mission and activating vault 3 again at another mother location, the mission doesnt display properly, no gathering or mixing is necessary to enter, the toxin stage is there but you can actually proceed to the vault, but its the one that you did previously.  Totally bugged!

3. When in a squad and trying to go back in the Necralisk after completing vault missions, sometimes one of the squad members has to go back to the vault even though he was there and collected the loot, only to have the mission to finally clear and allow us to proceed back into the Necralisk.

Please correct these bugs and include in the next Hotfix

The game has been has been crashing so much in squads. I have done a 2 hour steel essence farm, and I got around 20 tellurium 10 riven slivers and 20 steel essence, and then it crashed and I lost it all. Later, I did a 3 phase isolation vault and I lost around 15 orokin cells a bunch of nechramech parts And a lot of orokin matrixes of each kind. It’s really annoying.

Archived