Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, What's Your Absolute Favourite Game Of All Time?

Luminati07

Team Fortress 2.. just because.

And my favourite mmorpg was a game called "Archlord". Unfortunately Webzen really f**ked that beautiful game up.

edit: I forgot to mention  Wh40k DoW (not DoW2.... or retribution is nice too, but nothing compared to the classic  ).

Edited by WEREsandrock

Star Wars Battlefront II was my first shooter, and even with all the new fancy stuff that is out today, it is still one of the best IMO.

Then Pokemon. Emerald was my favourite for a long time, but Y is coming close.

I want X/Y so bad, have to wait until Christmas because I have no cash. :(

Maybe we could have a game some time...?

Also, I love Emerald too... Still got my copy, just need a GBA charging cable, the DS isn't the same...

I want X/Y so bad, have to wait until Christmas because I have no cash. :(

Maybe we could have a game some time...?

Also, I love Emerald too... Still got my copy, just need a GBA charging cable, the DS isn't the same...

*pulls out limited edition GBA SP*

Age of empires 2.

no game that i have ever seen has such a perfect strategic balance. it stole my childhood. i find it sad and disturbing that after over ten years they still haven't made a better RTS.

runner up's Battlefront 2 even though i'm not a star wars fan, (first shooter, so many memories) Super smash bros melee. (i have brawl too, but i like melee just a little more). and Ratchet and clank a crack in time.

Edited by mr.nuttcase500

The original  UFO : Enemy Unknown  aka  XCOM : UFO DEFENSE from 1994

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO:_Enemy_Unknown 

Still the most complex, deep, atmospheric and difficult game ever made imho

Oh man...XCOM was amazing back in the day...

Though it wasn't as good/tense, I still thought Enemy Unknown was a good addition to the series.

Almost impossible for me to choose.  I put hundreds of hours into Final Fantasy VII when it came out (I was in 6th grade, I think).  I put even more hours into GTA IV (if you can believe that!) just running people over to let off steam after work.  Loved that game.  I got hooked on Mass Effect 3's multiplayer and really enjoyed that.  I played the snot out of Metal Gear Solid when it came out (still have it and the case in tact!!) and remember doing multiple plays to get the Optical Camo and Bandana.  I loved Resident Evil 4 and played until I got the hand cannon (haven't played it again on PSN even though I bought it).  GTA V (and its semi-broken online mode) currently has its claws in me and I'm loving it.  Just read from Steve that Warframe is going to allow us to copy our progress to the PS4 version, so I'll continue to love this game. 

You know what?  I'm sitting this one out.  I can't choose.