Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Ichor

Deathstroke2000

If you want to use your fruit to kill people in melee, Galatine is clearly the better fruit.

If you want to use your fruit to kill weaklings in melee as quickly and efficiently as you can, Ichor is clearly the better fruit.

Why? One swing of the Galatine fruit clears a room! Sorta.

Which takes us back to the top of the page. Galatine's potential against small fry is wasted because of the overkill that goes to nothing.

It's the difference between stomping on an ant and nuking an ant. Both get the same job done, but one is stupidly slow and inefficient.

It's when you're trying to kill Godzilla or something that nuking goes further than stomping.

Indeed.

Mmmnooo.

Well, consider the fact that you can reposition before ancient toxics pummel your &#! to the ground and seep his poison into your %!@$!@#

and drain your life out of your frame while you beg for your teammates to rescue you. :)

1.5seconds could get you killed in survivals with infestation. Just 1 knockdown from ancients could get you killed.

Dual Ichor is also more fun to use than Brolantine, and an equally good, if not better alternative to it.

You want it so a dojo weapon, on wich you spent tons of time and resources, to be better than one baught in the market?! Dream on man! 

Edited by nekrojiji

I never said it wasn't good, but compared to the Galatine it looks like a piece of garbage. Simple as that.

Poison Damage is not that big of a deal here - all melee weapons ignore armour on Charge attacks anyway. It is the "gimp" version of Poison; doesn't even do DoT like the Acrid's Poison Damage. And the Galatine has 3x against Light Infested.

And when does galantine use that x3 dmg?? vs lvl 950 chargers??

Edited by Davoodoo

For single targets ie Bosses and HIGH level ancients the Ichors have a MUCH higher DPS than the Galatine

For groups however the swing of the Gala cant be beat, especially with Ash/Loki/Saryn

I personally stopped using my 3 star Gala simply because I was sick of seeing EVERYONE else using it

Soma/Acrid/Gala   wow what a unique loadout!