Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm very late to the party, but solving the nightwave crimes is infuriating

(XBOX)Exigy

I haven't played warframe in several months. My experience with the game lately is logging in to try and do nightwave bounties, getting sent into one of those idiotic scavenger hunts, then closing the game because I'm not going to spend my free time looking for knick-knacks at glacial walking pace. I don't load up Warframe to hunt for clues.

There should be 8+ clues, of which you need to find 5. Is it important that I find every single one? Is that what's important about this game?

It might be nice if they had some extra clues, but then the "solve" portion would have issues with which questions you get.  Yes, they would have to make it much more complex to handle that and honestly, this is a one off event over a timeframe much shorter than a year.  They probably really didn't want to make it too complicated.

The walking speed is a bit low and the scattering of items is very odd considering what the crime is.  Gathering like that is silly.  It's more easter egg hunt rather than looking for clues.

And yes as I imply when I say "solve" it is important that you find each of the five clues because there is a test at the end that depends on info from those clues.

Archived