Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - I hope for a Boss

(PSN)AccursedImmortal

I feel like Railjack needed a "big" boss battle in space. A large capital ship. Or A large infested organic ship. A hard boss battle reminiscent of the game lifeforce, bullet hell type of game with multiple phases with lasers and bullets constantly firing at you in a specific dodgeable pattern. It would need the combination of specific railjack and archwing skills to defeat.

Well, if DE sticks to their original preview of RJ then we sure have it coming. Capital ships with Liches and all that.

I hope it's not retracted by now... Fighting Liches as a random field boss from regular missions (yet stronger than actual bosses) feels a bit lackluster... But I don't want just what they've shown. I also want a Deimos-esque (though downsized for RJ proportions) infested mass-boss that lives in space (like Jordas). Or one of those giant fallen sentients we see in Plains Of Eidolons - the very ones Eidolons are taken from, in their original glory from the old war.

I also wanted a Mini-Deimos mass to fight against on the railjack. I feel like Railjack's momentum stopped too quickly. The lack of a boss and good end game rewards to farm for is something needed to keep it going.

For example, I still need to farm Eidolons because I don't have any arcanes equipped on my guns or warframe. That boss is DE's prize. People keep farming it not only because it's needed but because it's where they can display their skills. People are constantly trying to come up with new strategic weapon/warframe combinations to one shot Eidolons.

Archived