Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

I fight for myself, the Zizuru Clan, and ultimately all of the Tenno. The other factions, be it Grineer or Corpus, do not matter to me. Whomever stands in my way is my prime target and will be anihilated.

On the other hand, I hate Grineer more than I do Corpus...decisions, decisions.

hm.... normally i'd say we stay out of it, speak more tensions, get our enemies to do our work for us.

excluding that possibility, as Tenno, the choice we must make is to aid Corpus to continue keeping the grineer in check, to continue "balancing" the universe.

but.. knowing my fellow Tenno are in danger, and with no real information on Alad's plans, my hands are somewhat forced, as much as their very existence disgusts me, i'll aid the Grineer for not, what power they may gain as a result, i'll personally deny them at a later date. Though, if my sleeping allies were to be "liberated", I certainly wouldn't mind reversing my decision in a heartbeat. that said, not everyone will agree with me, it's a sad prospect, but I know what I must do, and I know that other people must do other things.

If you disagree, see to the safety of the endangered Tenno, and then we'll talk.

Don't care for both side , waiting to know about rewards from event and if it effected be the side you chose...(i pick the side that have the best reward for me).

If you complete and win 25 missions you get the prova vandal. If you win 100 missions, you get the Detron a secondary rocket launcher, Same goes for Grineer you win 25 missions you get the wraith version of the machette. You win 100 you get the Brakk, kinda the same as the Detron. Note all weapons that you win will be super charged.... Ps join the corpus (: