Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

If you complete and win 25 missions you get the prova vandal. If you win 100 missions, you get the Detron a secondary rocket launcher, Same goes for Grineer you win 25 missions you get the wraith version of the machette. You win 100 you get the Brakk, kinda the same as the Detron. Note all weapons that you win will be super charged.... Ps join the corpus (:

Is the 25 wins reward on the same map or all through out the event

The Clan of the "Spirit Soldiers" throws in their lot with the Corpus, the Grineer menace must be halted at all costs!

shame on you! your priority should be the safety of your fellow tenno, you can kill the grineer any day after this conflict...but i guess the profit numbs the feeling...

Just for the people who care about lore...

2NOW4xn.jpg

I believe the final paragraph contains a typo.

"Fight for the Corpus and we stop the Grineer from grabbing even more power.

If we fight for the Grineer our fellow Tenno fall to the mercy of Alad V."

Like this, it sounds as if fighting for the Grineer has both disadvantages.

Fight FOR Corpus:

+ Grineer will be stopped from expanding

Fight FOR Grineer:

- Our fellow Tenno fall to Alad V.

- Grineer will expand

But dread not, the Update Notes contain clarification:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/

There it is stated that, lore-wise, fighting FOR Grineer will FREE the Tenno, resulting in the Loyalty path.

And fighting FOR the Corpus will sacrifice the Tenno in favor of limiting Grineer territorial advance, resulting in the Sacrifice path.

Of course, it is possible that even though the Lotus does not want to make the decision for us, she possibly tried to bias our choice ; )

But I rather think it's just a typo.

The Corpus resolved never said Alad V gets the pods now did it ? Were just assuming he does after the fighting, we could easily take the pods by keeping a eye on him during the conflict.

Grineer are having to fight 2 fights. 1 Rebellion and 2 from Corpus. IF the Tenno help the Grineer you're helping to stomp both down and also increasing the Grineer already strong foot hold on the system. While allowing Alad V a chance to send a team to go and get the pods.

Hope you saw the correction on Facebook page "encryption error" Lotus said.

I was right after all!

Ruk just became the most badass guy in this system... all his taunts just WIN! PURE WIN!

plus he has an interesting way of showing appreciation...

unlike a certain corpus who thinks slapping us with money or some mods means we should appreciate him doing so...

Edited by yuikami

Didn't get a reward either. Logged on and the alert was at 88%.  After 4 runs the bar for the gineer reward (orokin catalyst) was close to full, but when i completed that mission, the alert said Grineer victory and I didn't get the reward. All my work went to waste. :( Guess i should've just done speed runs.

So far though, i find the event fun. I always got a kick out of seeing the Grineer and Corpus fighting each other and this time, it's all out war. So cool! Awesome job and thanks DE!

So.. i late for first missions but still.,

Really great event. More others like that in the future.. 

But 100 missions to get "best" reward is a little too much for me, maybe if that would be 50 I could get try.. Still happy that 25 missions will be awarded with some nice stuff too. =]

For those of you who think resources are so much better than those credit caches....you're wrong. 3 morphics/ orokin cells/ mutagen masses does not beat 100+K in credits. That's multiple T3 runs worth of credits...and by multiple I mean 4-5 minimum! If you don't need credits then there's probably dust all over your foundry.