Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cambion Drift, Steel Path Bounty, Latrox Une bugged out

(NSW)Kadet

I don't know if its specific to the Steel Path version of the bounty or not, but here's the details.

In Necralisk, as public, started the Steel Path bounty.  Went out, no one else joined but thats ok, did the first 3 phases fine.  The 4th phase was Latrox Une, the scientist.  Since it was the Steel Path version, I wasnt killing the enemies as fast as usual, which might be a factor. But the issue is that Latrox wanders around, however, the bounty area doesn't change.  Latrox wandered quite far (like 50 or 100 meters) outside the bounty area. I noticed because trying to stay near him, I started getting "Abandoning Objective" countdown warnings.  Then I stayed as close to Latrox as I could without abandoning the objective.  After finally getting the last sample, here's the problem:  its now impossible to give Latrox the samples and protect him without leaving the bounty area.  I tried juggling back and forth between the two, renewing the Abandoning Objective timer, and thought I was going to be ok, except when Latrox's upload finished, the Bounty failed.  I'm uncertain if the Abandoning Objective timer counted down, or if the mission was bugged in some other way.

In short, either the bounty area should move and stay centered around Latrox, or, he should not wander outside the original bounty area.

On a side note: even in the normal (lower level) versions of this objective, the spawn rate of enemies, and in turn the spawn rate of the samples, is too low.  Please speed up one or the other a bit.

Archived