The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

hackers interupting game data

(PSN)chrdragon

After my check hackers seems to interupt gameplay and game cache data.

seem to use digicert to get fake certificats and few other fake id site to gain access.

also their ip shows in my router log every time. everytime i lose controll over character quest and mission bug out all if i compare it to my router log it is 100% linked to hacker attack and hacker mess

hacker gain acess via fake id certificate and able to mess with internet cache, game caches and ps4 os database cache.

and this has gone on for months now sigh. i hope something can be done about this anoying situation!

Not really sure how this is a Warframe related bug. It sounds like you're dealing with one or more of the following:

• Faulty router resulting in intermittent connection loss (which can cause problems with gameplay)
  • Your PSN credentials were compromised and someone else (these 'hackers' you're talking about?) has gained access to your account
  • You (or someone else who uses your PS4) has set up a remote-play client on their phone, PC or PS Vita to remotely log into and control your PS4, and someone is accessing your PS4 while you are playing, possibly a sibling or a cousin or anyone you've shared your PSN credentials with
  • Your PS4's HDD or SSD may be faulty or failing, resulting in game or system data being corrupted (if you improperly shut down your PS4 by removing power to the unit, this will usually result in it starting up in safe mode and performing a database check as well).

In the case of the first item, you'd need to get a new router.

In the case of the second item, change your PSN password and make sure you have 2FA set up.

In the case of the third item, you can de-authorize any and all remote-play clients from your PS4 settings under Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Uncheck Enable Remote Play

In the case of the fourth item, you may need to get a different HDD or SSD for use in your PS4, or you may need to be a bit more diligent in how you shut down the unit (make sure you "Turn Off PS4" before unplugging it or removing power to the unit, not "Enter Rest Mode").

Archived