Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About A Gift I Want To Make For A Friend.

Zurath

Hello, i was wondering if it was possible to buy my friend platinum for his birthday. He of course has a different account and as far as i know his steam account can't use *steam wallet*. Is it possible to log in with my steam account to his warframe account and buy platinum from there? Any suggestion is appreciated. Sorry if its a dumb question.

Ohh and by the way, if you are going to suggest, "Well why don't you buy him starter package from steam" its because that is a bit too expensive.

Thank you in advance.

"Well why don't you buy him starter package from steam" its because that is a bit too expensive.

Understatement of the @(*()$ century. The Steam packs are an utter joke. No idea what was going through the head of whoever made them.

Other than those, as far as I know, there's no way you can gift platinum. (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

1st :D

Really? You chose that to be your first post?

Edited by Nugget_

You could buy him a prepaid card through rixty or whatever, or a steam cash card, then just send him the code. He could enter it at www.playwarframe.com/buyplatinum I believe (someone confirm this? I've never done it this way). They have mentioned in livestreams about adding a gifting system but it's yet to be implemented.