Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Level 4 and toroid farming...

(PSN)SandroTheDude

Hello!

I want to rebuild a couple of frames for Helminth and got a double resources as daily reward, so I went to Orb Vallis to farm some toroids, after a long time.

I spent some time in the Temple, 4th alarm level, then I moved to Enrichment Lab, reached 4th alarm level again. In both cases enemy spawn rates seemed awfully low, I even thought it was kind of bugged (still think that). With Nekros I ended up dropping just 4 toroids in an hour. 

Was it bad luck? Some bug in the spawn rate? Was I doing something wrong? Honestly, it was terrible.

Il y a 10 heures, (PS4)SandroTheDude a dit :

Hello!

I want to rebuild a couple of frames for Helminth and got a double resources as daily reward, so I went to Orb Vallis to farm some toroids, after a long time.

I spent some time in the Temple, 4th alarm level, then I moved to Enrichment Lab, reached 4th alarm level again. In both cases enemy spawn rates seemed awfully low, I even thought it was kind of bugged (still think that). With Nekros I ended up dropping just 4 toroids in an hour. 

Was it bad luck? Some bug in the spawn rate? Was I doing something wrong? Honestly, it was terrible.

This happens ALL the time.

You seemingly get more enemies at alert level 1, than you do at 4.

it does seem to work much better in a squad however.

Archived