Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Tokens Sept 14th - 18th

(PSN)Lord_Kuku

I'll assume we get the 15 daugter tokens on Friday after all the streams are done this week. I had watched the complete stream on the 14th but never got the 15 daughter tokens. I'll be watching all the streams all week for those tokens. So like I said should I just assume that we'll get them all on Friday after the last stream?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

I'll assume we get the 15 daugter tokens on Friday after all the streams are done this week. I had watched the complete stream on the 14th but never got the 15 daughter tokens. I'll be watching all the streams all week for those tokens. So like I said should I just assume that we'll get them all on Friday after the last stream?

No, if it worked you would already have them.

2 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

No, if it worked you would already have them.

I watched the complete stream and didn't get the drop.I even double checked to make sure my Warframe account is linked every time before stream so I know I'll get the drop. but for some reason I didn't get the 15 Daughter Tokens.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lord_Kuku said:

I watched the complete stream and didn't get the drop.I even double checked to make sure my Warframe account is linked every time before stream so I know I'll get the drop. but for some reason I didn't get the 15 Daughter Tokens.

Telling me that does nothing. Drops are given pretty much right as you hit the required amount of time if everything is correct. I got them just fine.

Archived