Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe! Why You Do This?

Sixty5

*Looks at the forums for a glance*

*looks up and 3 hrs have past*

I've definitely been there before

lol, you can't escape from Warframe, it will always find you, it will always bring you back.

It's like a drug

At school, browsing the internet, with nothing better to do and unable to play Warframe, and two hours left until I can leave:

Warframe

PLAY FREE NOW

Ffffff-

Should you not have work to do in school?

Also I find it kinda funny when I get ads for it. The irritate me less than other ads, but still...

Advertising to a Master... with 3k+ posts on the Game Forums...

Should you not have work to do in school?

Nope. I spent a full year doing absolutely nothing other than watching movies that teachers brought; some exams here and there; sometimes we write down some notes; some exercises or quick copy & paste work; nothing too demanding, to be honest. But that's how bad the education system is, right now.

I'm in an on-going professional course where I'm supposed to learn about specific subjects for said profession. Instead, they give you crap about history or mathematical fractions and other useless subjects, when we could be learning quicker and it would be less a waste of a time for us. We're doing two years and a half, when we could be doing one or slightly more and go on about our careers, if it wasn't for the horrible government we have and they intend to shut these courses down because it's a waste of money for their filled pockets - of course, it is. You can't do S#&$, let alone use your brain.

Either way, the only good thing about these courses is that we get scholarship, if that's how you can call it. They pay us for several reasons: Transport; Daily alimentation; Among others. Ends up about more than 100€ per month.