Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to Create Session Solo

(XBOX)DarknessZeref

Since HoD, if I play 1 mission every time afterwards it says "failed to create session" whether solo or public. It works sometimes, but infrequently. Noticed others having the same issue and some more aggravated than others. Having dealt with the phenomenon my entire time playing Warframe I'm submitting as frequency has increased at least 4x

Dashboarding does not fix.

This sounds like more of a bug report than feedback. Posting in the correct place might get it fixed sooner.

Do make sure to check your console settings. Some of the privacy settings interfere with the game matchmaking, I am not sure what else does too.

This should be a bug report. But since I've had this problem too, I'll share my workaround:

This typically happens when I tap 'Repeat Mission' and a little too fast. Ever since I stopped doing that, and instead exit completion screen, go navigation, and then select a mission, I haven't had a single issue with this. In fact, if you give it time, i.e. wait for at least 20s, it doesn't cause the failure even if you select repeat mission.

Archived